Chapter 25

"Right, let's go," Tyler says, we all start running.  We run until we couldn't see them anymore and we start walking. Matthew stops all of a sudden turning around facing me.
"What the hell was that!?" he yells.
"I don't know what you mean?" I replied. 
"Shut it, you know what I'm talking about," he says walking closer. 

"I did what I needed to do," I said walking backward. 

"You didn't have to kill him, you're a murder," Matthew said still talking towards me. 

"Fine, what would you have done?" I ask as I stop walking away from him because he ticked me off. 

"Uh...I don't know, but I wouldn't have killed him," He replies stopping inches away from me. 

"Exactly, you wouldn't have hurt him, no less kill him, he tried to kill me first for years he tried, you have no idea what happened to me and you don't want to know," I said glaring. Matthew has a look of shock on his face than it changes to a glare aimed right at me. 

"That still doesn't give you an excuse to kill him," 

Glaring right into his eyes I say "You don't know me," I turn around and start walking again. 

No one talks until nightfall. 

"We should make camp," Tyler said noticing the darkening sky. Tyler's taken over the role of leader since I don't feel like talking right now and I don't mind that he does. I find a tree and climb it, I climb until I couldn't see anyone on the ground. I wanted to scream, scream until I couldn't scream anymore. Then I got an idea, I still had my backpack on my back with everything I needed. 

"Goodbye everyone," I say looking down that I look up and open my wings. As I fly away I look back at the camp one last time, with my eyes starting to blur I fly even faster. This is for the best. I think

( Matthew Prov) 

I wake up to someone kicking my foot. 

"leave me alone Arkarain," I say groggily from sleep. 

"I'm not Arkarain, you idiot,"  A annoyed Deserae replies. My eyes fly open.

"Where's Arkarain?!" I yell as I get an adrenaline rush. 

"Deserae, where is she?!" I said still yelling. She closes her eyes a minute later she opens them again and shakes her head. 

"She left us!" I scream frustrated that she would this to us. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Emily staring at me.  Then I get an idea, I jump up and run over to her. 

"Emily, I have an idea to find Arkarain, but I need your help," I say. 

"I'm listening," She replied. I smile knowing she's on board for my crazy idea. 

"Can you change into a bloodhound?" I ask. She looks at me like I grew two heads, then she nodded. 

"Only because we need to find Arkarain," 

"Right," I say nodding. Then she slowly starts to change into a bloodhound. When she's done, her fir is a red color. 

"Lead the way," I say to Emily, she starts sniffing around until she picks Arkarain's sent. I know she got her sent because she took off running. 

"Come on she has Arkarain's sent!" I yell.  We all start running after Emily, hoping she's find Arkarain soon.