Chapter 18

( Arkarian Prov) 

I see the cabin before anyone else does then I see movement. My instincts kicked in.

" Get down!" I hiss as I push them  behind a bush.  

" what?" Deserae asks confused.

" I said get down, someones here," I say in a frantic voice. They both realize I'm not joking staying down. 

" Stay down, let me handle this," I say slipping off my backpack and before they could say anything to stop me I stand up and climb a tree away from them. I look to see who's guarding the cabin where Simeon is. It looks like there are only two guards. I don't recognize them, well I didn't recognize Sam or Brad when they tried to kill me and failed. Focus Akrarian! I look back at the two guards, they don't seem to have any guns, but I've learned my lesson. I can't wast any more time! I jump down from my tree right in front of the guards. 

" Hey, can I please go into the cabin, my friend is in there," I say. One of the guards just laughs at me. " Why would we let you go in?" He asks. They look the same! They seem familiar, I just can't place it. I think.

" Do you even know who I am?" I ask. They look at each other then back at me.

"I'll take you dumbfounded looks to be a no," I say, I start rubbing my hair until my hands are all black. " Recognize me now?" I say. They finally realize who I am.

" Akarian." They say changing to a defensive stance.

" Oh, so you do remember me, it's the blue hair,  I can't say the same for you though," I say wiping my hands  on my pants not a care in the world.

" It's been a while...sister," 

" Oh my god, it can't be!" I say taking a couple steps back. I knew that red hair seemed familiar! They caught me off guard and that was the whole point!Not for long though. I put up my fists getting ready to fight. 

"I haven't seen you for years...Noah, Alex." I say  not taking my eyes of them.

" Let me pass and I won't hurt you, I don't want to, but I will if I have to," 

" We can't let you do that," Noah says, Alex nods. 

" Please don't make me do this," I say not moving. 

" We can't let you go into the cabin, we aren't  supposed to let anyone into it and stop you," Alex says. 

" Fine, have it your way. You leave me no choice." I say. Noah is the first to move,he runs at me. I jump up and open my wings staying out of reach. " Ha, you think you can run from us just because you have wings, well we have our own tricks to you know," Alex says, the twins nod at each other and jump and open their  16 feet long light brown wings. 

" What the hell?!" 

" Your not the only one that has wings anymore," Noah says coming at me again. I fly up just as Noah would have flown into me, I think I'm okay then he grabs my ankle. Crap! He pulls me down and throws me into a branch taking all my breath with it. There strong, but I'm stronger. I can't hold back anymore. I close my wings as I pull myself up onto the branch I hit, I am now standing on top of it. " You ticked me off," I say, clenching  my fists. 

" Arkarian, be careful!" comes Deserae's voice down below.  The twins look down than at me.                Oh no !They both swoop down to where the voice came from. They come back up with big grins on there faces. Looking right at me they both have a knife to Matthew and Deserae's throats. 

" You idiot you shouldn't have yelled, I told you I can handle this by myself," I say to Deserae. 

" This is too cute your worried about your friends. What happened to our sister that  doesn't care about anyone or anything?" Noah asks.