chapter 10

( Akrarian Prov) 

" Wake up," I say kicking Matthew's foot. He doesn't even stir. How the frick can he still be asleep?! I get an idea, an evil smile spreads across my face." Yes perfect, this should wake him up easily" I say rubbing my hands together. 

                                                                            * 20 minutes later* 

" Finally ready to start my plan." I've dragged him up into a tree " time to wake up " I say while pushing him off  the branch he's on  so he'll fall. 

" That hurt," he says finally waking up

 " Bout time you woke up its time to go, " I say sitting on the branch I pushed him from. He looks up at me 

" Did you put me in the tree?" He asks 

" Yep," I reply.

" Why?!" 

" Because you wouldn't wake up you idiot, " I say annoyed " Anyway get up its time to go" he gets to his feet and we  start walking. 

                                                                          * 1 hour later * 

" I can see the camp!" Matthew yells joy in his voice. I keep quiet. The rest of the way to back to camp we both don't talk.

( Matthew Prov) 

We are finally back at camp, I can't believe it! Arkarian and I are both greeted by the other campers " what happened to you?" One girl with big Brown eyes asks me.  

" I got hurt while looking for Arkarian and she took care of me." I say looking at Arkarian. 

" You shouldn't have gone looking for her," another girl with blonde hair says grabbing my arm.

 ( Arkarian Prov) 

Simeon sees me first " Hey, are sister has returned! " he practically screams at the rest of the D&D group. " What's with the feathers?" Simeon asks pointing to the two black feathers in my hair. I completely forgot about them!" oh, I found a crow and it left a couple of feathers I thought they were cool so I  put them in my hair." I say coming up with a quick story. 

" Really, You saw an crow?! That's awesome!" He yells amazed. 

" Hay Simeon I'm going to go take a shower," I tell him before walking  away. I'm just standing in the shower water dripping down my face just thinking, whatever was going on between us in the woods is over, I'm going to pretend we never met, and that he doesn't know my secret. Once I'm done I put on black ripped jeans an MCR ( If you don't know what MCR is look it up) T-shirt my beanie and my favorite jacket with the flowers on the back and heart breaker on the top left side. I walk out if the cabin listening to house of memories by Panic at the disco. 

" Arkarian, we're playing D&D wanna join?" Carter asks from a picnic table. 

" Yeah," I say walking over to join them. Camp was like that for two weeks D&D, listening to my iPod drawing in my Sketch Book stuff like that.