chapter 15

( Arkarian Prov) 

"How am I alive?" I wonder as I try to sit up. There's a shooting pain in my left shoulder. I look down and all I see is blood. After a couple of tries  I finely get to my feet. " I have to get back to camp, but first I have to get my backpack," I say looking around. Those jerks took my backpack!

"Alright  Arkarian, don't worry about your backpack just try to get back to camp," I say to myself. I don't have very much strength left, I've lost a lot of blood. It should take me about 30 minutes to get back if I was fine but sense I'm not  I don't know how long it's going to take me. I look around to see if there's anyone else here. Nope. " Looks like they left, they must have thought I was dead," I say, I start walking ( well trying anyway) in the direction of camp. 

                                                                          * hour and a half  later*

I can finely see the camp. You just need to walk a little more than you'll be okay. I think. After another ten minutes I finely stumble into the camp feeling extremely weak. A girl  sees me first. " oh my God you need help!" She yells. I used all of my strength, I can't stay awake any longer. I close my eyes. I wake up on a bed and there's a lot  less pain in my shoulder than before. I look around to see that I must be in the infirmary. 

" I see your finely awake I was starting to think you weren't going to wake up." Comes a voice. "Huh? Who are you? Where are you?!" I yell searching the room frantically.

 " Calm down or you're going to pass out again." The voice says. Out of the corner of my eye, I see a shadow move, it  steps into the light to reveal it's self. 

" Are you done yelling at me?" He asks.  I don't know what to say except 

"Ma..Ma...Matthew?!" I yell "What are you doing here?!"

"How long have I been out?!"
" Calm down. I'm here because I want to be and the group of nerds you hang out with have  been worried about you, and  you have been out for 5 days."
" How did you even get hurt you practically live in the woods."
" I was shot," I say
" You were what?!" Now it's his turn to yell. 

" I was shot you idiot, what can't you understand?!" I say my voice getting louder with each word. 

" Who freaking shot you?!" He yells back at me. 

"Old friends," I scream at him. 

" Who shoots there friends?" He yells at me. 

" The bad kind," I yell back at him. 

" They tried to kill me. That's what I get for escaping" I say lowering my voice at the last few words. I look at him straight in the eyes, his face goes pale. 

" They're going to pay for what they did to you!" He yells clenching his fists. I'm surprised, than I remember I'm not helpless and I can take care of myself. " I don't need your help, I can take care of myself, I'm not helpless!" I say at him.

" Says the one that has a bullet wound in her shoulder." He says pointing to my shoulder. 

" I would've been fine if I knew he had a gun!" I scream at him. Now I'm getting mad!

" I.dont.need.your.help." I say glaring at him.
" Fine, your so stubborn." He says walking out leaving me alone. I lay back on the bed with a sigh closing my eyes again.