Chapter 34

( Matthew prov )

I open my eyes and close them again against the bright light I find myself under, I try to move my right hand to block it but it's in vain.

" What?" I say confused,

" Oh, I see you're awake," A voice came suddenly from somewhere around the room I am now in.

" Who are you?" I ask trying to break free from my restraints.

" That won't work, Matthew," The voice said.

" Who are you?" I ask again,

" I am...Doc.Zuckerberg," The voice says coming into the light exposing the body that belongs to it. The Doctor is a short lady, she has dark down eyes to the point that they almost look black and her black hair is in a tight bun, she has one a spotless white coat along with a black blouse a skirt.

" What do you want?" I spat at her,

" You'll see..," she replied and turned away to get something. Sweat starts to run down my neck in worry. She returns moments later with a syringe filled with a clear liquid.

" What is that?!" I practically yelled at her from fear because I know what comes next.

" Now, this won't hurt a bit," She said with a sweet smile as she took my left arm. I feel the needle going into my flesh at my elbow and I scream when she started pushing the plunger from the pain that came from the liquid she was injecting into my arm. She lets out an evil laugh and our eyes meet, mine strained from pain and hers alive and excited. That's the last thing I remember before I pass out from the pain.

I wake up laying on a bed with soft blankets and pillows. I sit up expecting to be stopped but there weren't any restraints. I look around the room, now windows, Tv, dresser with clothes on it, a table and two chairs.

" What the," I say as I finish looking around the room. I stand and expect every inch before going to the clothes on top of the dresser. I lift up the shirt on top,

" Looks like it would fit," I say. I grab the rest of the clothes and walk back to my bed then set them down and start to change. I'm pulling my pants up when I notice there's a pair of military boots on the floor by the end of the bed. I finish changing and put the boots on.

" Everything fits perfectly...," I say a little uneasy.

" I see you are awake," A voice comes from behind me. I turn around to see the Tv is turned on and the screen is filled with Flint in the same clothes I saw him in earlier he was behind a white background.

" What do you want?" I asked with a snarl.

"What do you think of your new accommodations?" He asks. Before I can reply he turns away from the screen and whispers,

" Has he had the injection?"

" Yes, it shouldn't be long now sir," I know that voice...

" Good work Doctor," He says before turning back to the screen.

" I see you've found the clothes we put out for you,"

" Don't worry, we'll get you better suited soon," He said with a smile. What does he mean by that? Sweat starts to fun down my neck.

" So, what do you say? Join us?" Flint asks.

" N-," Was all I got out before my head starts pounding and I grab my hair because of the pain wanting it to stop.

" Wh-what have you d-done to m-me?!" I scream.

" Helping you change your mind," He replied smiling as my vision started to blur. I scream again this time ice surrounds me and spreads out across the room going everywhere in a matter of seconds the room becomes frozen besides the tv which is protected somehow.