Chapter 35

I walk out of the room and I close the door.

" So, how was it?" plague asked. I don't reply.

" Okay then, follow me and I'll show you where you are staying," He begins to walk and I follow silently. We walk for twenty minutes we go down halls and stairs until he stops in front of a dark brown door.

" Here, this is your room, I'll leave you be," He says before he walks the way we came leaving me be. I open the door and slowly walk in and close the door behind me with a quiet click. I look around the room that is now mine. The bed against the wall with gray sheets with a dark blue blanket with matching pillows a white nightstand next to the bed with a lamp. I look to the other side of the room and see a dark brown dresser and a wooden table with a chair on either end, a tv with a remote a phone on the table and two more doors. I walk over to the closest door. I open it and flip the light switch on.

" A bathroom," I say. I turn the light off and close the door again. I walk over to the other door farther inside the room and I open that door and turn on the light.

" A closest," I say. I'm about to close the door when something catches my eye.

" Wha-?" I said as I walk in and see new clothes on a couple of hangers with a note. It read,

Hope you like the costume.

~ Nerd

" Wait, so his name is actually Nerd?" I laugh slightly as I take the clothes off the hangers and walk out. I lay them down on my bed to get a better look at them.

" This will definitely work," I say as I hold up a leather jacket with a fur-lined hood. I set it back down on the bed and see the rest of my clothes.

" He definitely knows what he's doing," I say. I change into my new clothes. I'm putting on my jacket when something falls out of the pocket. I pick it up and see it's a simple black mask. I walk to the bathroom to get a look at my new look.

" Looks like they dyed my hair, not a bad color either, it does go with my new look," I said as I look at my new clothes and bright green tips of my black hair.

" This is going to be fun," I laugh as I put on my mask. I leave the bathroom and walk out of my room.

" Like the new look,"

I look around to see who that was and it was Flint.

" You stalking me now?" Flint just laughs

" Maybe maybe not,"

" Sure," I say as I roll my eyes.

" All jokes aside, I have a mission for you," He said seriously.

" I'm listening," I say.