chapter 2

I go up to Shawn and punch him. "Ouch!" he says while laughing. "You're an ass!" I yell at him. "I'm sorry but you were amazing!" He says while hugging me. "Hey Shawn" a guy says. "Oh! Jack this is my friend Katherine" Shawn says. "Hi Katherine, I'm Jack Gilinsky" he says. "Hi jack and call me Kat" I say while smiling and shaking his hand. "Well I gotta go finish up the show, so I'll leave you guys to talk." Shawn says. Jack and I both nod. Jack was very good looking. He had the most perfect smile I had ever seen. "You were great up there" He says smiling. "Thanks, though I have to confess I was low-key freaking out" I say while laughing. He laughs & I feel my heart drop to my stomach. Oh my was he beautiful. "Well Kat, for someone who was freaking out, you did amazing" he says. I blush and say "well, it's the song." He smiles and says "No it's the beautiful girl singing it." I smile and blush even more. "Yeah, you know Jhene Aiko is pretty hot." He says while laughing. "Ahh, you're a joker" I say laughing. He smiles & nods. "Hey jack" says a guy and jumps on his back. "Hey cam, this is Katherine" says jack. "Hi I'm Cameron" he says smiling. "Hey" I respond with a smile. He turns to jack. "Me and the boys are going to go to the mobli house, you wanna come?" says Cameron. "Only if she can" jack turns around and looks at me.

"Of course" says cam smiling. "I can't." I blurted out. Once again I was freaking out and didn't think before I responded. "I got to wait for Shawn to finish up, maybe next time." I say smiling. "Yeah" says cam smiling. He walks away while waving goodbye to me. "It was nice meeting you" says Jack. "Nice meeting you too" I respond. "Here" he hands me a card. "Your number" I say smiling and looking at the card. "Yeah, I don't want to stop talking to you" he says while lifting my head up. I smile and blush. "Jack let's go" says some other guy. "Coming" shouts jack back. "I'll make sure to keep this safe" I tell him. I put the card in my bra. He smiles and laughs. "Kinky" he says. I laugh and say "no pockets." He laughs & blushes a little. We gaze into each other's eyes for a couple of seconds until his friend calls him again. "You should go." I say while still gazing at him. "Yeah" he says still looking at me as well. "See you later," he says smiling. "Will you?" I say messing with him. He laughs & takes my ring off my hand. "I will now" he says and walks out. I smile as I see him walking outside. I turn around and see Shawn. I shout and jump. "You scared me" I says. "What was that about" he says. "Nothing" I say while smiling. "Okay" he says.