chapter 10

Jack's POV:

        "Oh wow, I'm guessing everything is good between you two?" Says Shawn looking at me and Kat holding hands. I didn't even realize we had already arrived to the beach house. Man did I miss her. "Yeah" she tells Shawn with the cheesiest smile I had ever seen on her face. It melt my heart. "She's officially mine" I say while looking at her. "Good, I'm happy for y'all" says Shawn smiling. I was happy for us too. Suddenly we hear someone say "Who wants to play beer pong?" It was cameron. "I do!" shouts Kat back. "No rookies!" Says cameron. "Then I guess you can't play." Says Kat back. Haha I loved her sassy ass. "Alright then, you and gilinsky against me and nash" says cameron laughing. She kisses me and says "let's kick some ass babe." I can't help but smile and kiss her back. "Prepared to lose kit-kat" says nash laughing. "Prepared to lose 'cash'" she says with a smirk. We end up winning. "Ha! In your face" Kat says with excitement. "That's not fair! You have Gilinsky who's a pro" says Nash. She turns around and kisses me. "Yeah he is and he's mine." She says & kiss me again. Her lips against mine was everything I ever wanted. "Not bad for a rookie" I say while we part our lips. She laughs. My god, what a beautiful melody her laugh was.

        "Hey jack.." someone says. I turn around and see that it's my friend Sam. "What ups" I say while greeting him. "I'm good, who's this" he says motioning to Kat. "Hi, I'm Katherine. Jack's girlfriend" wow was that good to hear. "Hi I'm sam" he replies. "Can I steal jack for a moment?" She nods. I kiss her and walk off with Sam. "Girlfriend? Huh?" He says in an upset tone. "Yeah, you got a problem with that?" I respond. "I thought you had a girlfriend back home" he quietly shouts at me. I was confused but then I knew who he was talking about. Heather. "Look, heather and I broke things off before I left" I reply to him. "Well that's not what she's saying." He says, still angry. "Believe what you want, I don't care. But, don't you dare tell Katherine anything. I just got her back and I don't plan to lose her anytime soon." I shout at him as I start to walk away. He laughs. I turn around and he punches me. I feel blood run down my nose . Anger rushes through me as I clutch my fist. Everything happened all at once that before I knew it Cam and Shawn were pulling me off of him. "Get off me!" I shout as they hold me back. Suddenly, Kat stands in front of me. "Let it him go." She says to cam and Shawn. "But Kat.." says Shawn. "Let him go" she says again. They let go of me and she wraps herself around me. Her touch straight away took over me. "Hey.. Hey. Don't let this prick get to you. Calm down." She softly whispers into my ear. Suddenly I no longer felt angry. She was still holding onto me. I hug her back as tight as I could. In that moment, I knew .. I knew I was in love with her. She's my remedy.