chapter 13

Kat's pov:

While jack takes his shower, I sit down and place my make up on the desk. I apply my moisturizer and primer first. I then apply a little of foundation and concealer. I set the concealer with setting powder and apply some bronzer. I then start to apply mascara when jack comes out. He stands behind me. He crosses & leans his arms on the chair. He watches me as I finish applying the mascara. "Admiring the view?" I ask him as I look at him through my mirror. "Yeah" he says smiling. I smile and continue to finish. He continues to stare. "Why do you wear makeup?" He asks still looking at me through the mirror. "I dont know, it's just a habit." I reply as I stop. "Well you're beautiful either way" he says and kiss me on the cheek. As he turns to walk to his suitcase I turn around and take his towel off his waist and smack his ass. "Ouch!" He shouts. "Nice ass" I say while winking at him. He laughs and covers himself up. He gets dressed and we head out the door. When we reach the lobby I feel him cover my eyes with a blindfold. "Jack?" I say with confusion. "It's a surprise, remember?" He says while leading me out the hotel. "Shit" I say while following his voice. After the struggle of getting into the car blindfolded, jack and I finally arrived at the surprise destination. We get out of the car and I hear screaming. "Jack?" I ask him. He walks towards me and takes my blindfold off. "Really jack!?!" I shout out as I see that we're at six flags. "Come on babe, you jumped out of a plane. You can do this." He says laughing. "Yeah, but that doesn't mean I would like to die!" I quietly yell at him. He laughs and pulls me close to him. He grabs my face gently and kisses me. "At least you'll die with me" he says looking into my eyes while we part lips. I nod and we go in. He has such a hold on me. "Which one do we get on first?" He asks while tightening my hand. "One that won't make me vomit" I say with fear. He laughs and walks me further into the amusement park. We get on a roller coaster called X2. I might have mentioned "jack I'm gonna kill you" about 10 times while we were on the ride. He laughed and replied "kill me but fuck me first." The ride was over and we got off. I walk to a bench and sit down. He walks towards me and laughs "You okay babe?" "No I'm traumatized" I say punching his arm as I walk away. He grabs my waist and pulls me to him. He wraps his arms around my waist and hugs me from behind as tight as he could. "I'm sorry. No roller coasters, got it." He let's go, spins me around and kisses me. "Let's go." He says leading me to the exit. "Where to?" I ask. "You'll see" he says as we walk out. He blindfolds me again in the car. The ride was at least an hour long. "Are you going to kill me and then dump me in the middle of no where?" I ask. "Maybe" he responds and laughs. "We're almost there don't worry babe" he continued. 10 minutes later he stops his jeep. He gets out and comes over to my side and picks me up from the seat. "I can very much walk myself you know?" I tell him as he continues to carry me. "I know but you make a very horrible blind person and I'm afraid you'll fall." He says & laughs. "Asshole" i mumble. He sets me down and takes the blindfold off. "Oh my god, Jack .." (To be continued)