chapter 12

Kat's POV:

        "Come on, get up. I have something planned for us." He says getting out of bed. "What is it?" I say getting up. "It's a surprise" he says mischievously. "Oh no! No jack! The last time you said that I was forced to jump out of a plane!" I shout as I hide under the sheets. He laughs and gets on top of me. "Don't be so dramatic babe" he says while pulling the sheets away from my face. I'll never get tired of hearing him call me his. I roll my eyes and turn away. He rubs his fingers down my face and turns me to face him and smirks. I can't help but to kiss him. He's so god damn good looking. "Wow it only took you 5 seconds" he says laughing. I kiss him again but this time I bite his bottom lip. "But I still hold grudges" I say with a smirk and push him off of me. "Ouch Kat" he says while whipping the blood off his lips. I get up and walk to the bathroom. I turn the shower on and take Jack's TCU pullover off. As I take the sweatshirt off, I feel him wrap his arms around my waist. "I'm going to take a shower" I say as I lay my head on his shoulder. "No invite?" He says while kissing my neck. I turn around and kiss his lips. I slowly leave a trail of kisses down from his lips to his neck. He picks me up and I wrap my waist around him. I push him against the wall and continue to kiss his neck as I rub my hands down is back. I gently scratch his back. "Kat-Katherine" he softly moans out. "Jack" I softly whisper in his ear. I start to trace my lips back up to his. I then whisper "now go wait your turn" as I push him out of the bathroom door. The look on his face was priceless. "YOU'RE SUCH A TEASE" he yells as I close the door. I laugh and get into the shower.

        When i finish, I wrap the towel around my body and get out. I see that jack is laying down on the bed using his phone. He was shirtless and the sheets were wrapped around his waist. "Are you mad?" I say while taking clothes out of my suitcase. "Not at all." He says while putting his phone down. "I'm gonna go shower" he says while getting up and walking to the bathroom. I nod. He walks into the bathroom and I put my underclothes on. But before I can put my bra on, I hear the bathroom door open. I wrap the towel around me and turn to look for an outfit. I then feel his warm breathe on the back of my neck. I turn around and see that he is naked. "Can you pass me my phone" he says while pointing to the bed. I nod and turn around. As I turn he pulls my towel off and smacks my ass. "JACK" I shout out. He turns me around and pulls me onto him. He then kisses me. His body on mine and mine on his. He start to kiss my neck and suck on it. I can feel the bruise slowly form. "Ja-jack" I slowly let out. He pulls away and grabs the towel. He wraps it around me and stops. "Doesn't feel so good huh princess" he says while smiling. "You're such an ass" I shout as he walks away. "Maybe but I'm your piece of ass" he says closing the door. I couldn't help but to smile. He is my asshole and I don't plan on letting him go any time soon.