chapter 5

Kat's POV:

        I am freaking out right now. I'm so scared of heights! Shawn knows I'm scared of heights! Freaking Barack Obama knows I'm afraid of heights! "Shawn!" I shout at him. He laughs & says "c'mon, Kat it's time you get over this fear." "You're scared of heights?" Asks jack. I realize that I'm still holding onto him like a scared little girl and I feel so embarrassed I burry my face into his chest. "Terrified" I mumbled. "I can't hear you" jack says. I lift my face up and catch him smiling at me. "I'm completely terrified and I can't jump off a plane I'll have a heart attack before it even leaves the ground" I say looking away from him. It was too embarrassing for me to look at him with my frighten eyes. I didn't want him to see me this vulnerable.. This weak. "Hey.." he says while turning my face to his. "You'll be fine, I've got you" he says while pulling me further into his arms and i couldn't help but to feel safe in them and kind of suffocated. "Ok.." I say still hugging him. "Let's go get suited up" he says smiling & slowly letting go of me. "Ugh, & I look horrible in jumpsuits" I say as we start walking. He laughs and holds my hand & intertwines his fingers with mine. I look up at him and I'm just amazed. "It's not a date" he says smiling while looking straight still holding my hand. "Oh it's so not a date" I say sarcastically.

        "Hey glad you could make it Kat" says Cameron. "Well im still terrified" I respond. "Are you sure about this?" asks Shawn concerned. I look at him and he can see how frighten I am. "No, you're not doing this" he says while getting up and taking off his jumpsuit. "No, Shawn it's fine. You're right it's time I get over this fear." I say while stopping him. He looks at me and nods. "Alright well we're gonna go get suited up" says jack as he pulls me into the locker rooms. "Here's yours" he says while handing me the skydiving suit. He takes off his shirt and wow did he have abs for dayz. "Nice" I say while winking at him. "thanks" he says laughing. I turn around and take my shirt off, along with my skirt. "Nice" I hear jack say. I turn around and he's bitting his lips. Suddenly he starts walking towards me. "I've been waiting all day to do this" he says while looking at me. "Do what?" I ask confused. He pulls me close to him and holds my face. "This" he says before locking his lips onto mine. In that moment, everything else in the world didn't matter. The only thing that mattered was him and his lips and how they were touching mine. Kissing him was a completely different feeling. I felt my bones illuminated. Kissing him was like a drug. It was like magic, he was magic. "Wow" he says as he parts his lips from mine. "Wow is right" i say laughing. He laughs and kisses my lips softly. We finish changing and sign the papers that the company gives us. I hesitated a little signing them, I mean who wouldn't? You're basically signing your life away. I look at jack and before I knew it my hand was writing my signature on the paper. "Alright let's go" he says smiling. We got on the plane and I close my eyes and hold onto Jack. "We're still on the ground Kat" he says laughing. "I don't care" I say still having my eyes closed. Before I knew it this guy was opening the plane door. I look at jack and I can see all the adrenaline in his eyes. He was so excited and I was completely frighten. "I've got you" he says looking at me. He kisses me. "Okay ready?" asks the employe. I look at jack and he smiles. "Ready" I tell the guy. "Ok.. Jump in 5, 4, 3, 2 ..."