Chapter 15

Jack's POV:

I feel the sun shine on my face. I open my eyes and see her. Her eyes are closed and she's sound asleep. I gently move part of her hair and set it on the back of her ear. I didn't want her to wake up. I liked watching her sleep. All her features and beauty glow when she's dreaming. I really do love her. There's no doubt about it after last night. I can't help but to smile thinking about it. "Damn." I whisper. My thoughts get interrupted by a call. I see that it's Cameron. "Hello" I answer. "Jack! I'm having a get together at 4 pm at the beach and i want you to come." He says. "For sure man, can I bring Kat?" I ask. "Hell yeah! I want a rematch! She got lucky the other night!" He says competitively. I laugh "alright man see you soon." I respond and hang up. I get up, put on my boxers, and go into the kitchen. I decide to make Kat some breakfast. I start cooking and feel her arms wrap around me. I turn around and see she's wearing my button up. "Morning baby" she says and tippy toes to kiss me. I pick her up and sit her down on the counter. I pull away and turn around to flip the pancakes. She grabs my hand and pulls me towards her. She wraps her legs around my waist and pulls me closer to her. She traces her hands through my hair bites her lips. Before I knew it, she smacks her lips against mine. We kiss until we're out of breathe. We part lips. "Damn. What was that for?" I ask against her lips. "For an amazing night." She says and bites her lips. I lick mine and go in for another kiss. She stops me with her finger against my lips. "You're forgetting something" she says and points to the stove. "Shit" I shout. I turn the stove off and throw the burnt pancakes away. I hear her laughing. "A+ for effort" she says while clapping. "You know what? I'd rather eat something else for breakfast" I say walking towards her. "Me too" she says while grabbing me by the neck and pulling me into a kiss. I pick her up and lay her down on the table. *WARNING it gets Explicit*

I go into the fridge and take out strawberries, whip cream, & chocolate syrup. Kat unbuttons my button up and takes it off. I slowly pour chocolate down the middle of her stomach. I start to lick and kiss her stomach. I trace my kisses up to her lips. She grabs my neck and kisses me. We part lips to catch our breathe and turn over to lay next to her. "My turn" she says and gets on top of me. She pours chocolate on me and traces a strawberry through my body. "You know, chocolate cover strawberries taste way better than you" she says while she takes a bite of the strawberry. I laugh and she smiles. She licks the chocolate off my chest and makes her way towards my lips. "Just kidding babe, you taste like the Fourth of July" she says with a wink. I grab the whip cream and shape a heart around her chest. I sit up with her still on me. I start to kiss/lick & suck off the whip cream. She gently moans ass my kisses get deeper. I trace my kisses up to her neck and start to suck on it & form a hickey. I get up with her wrapped around me. I pick her up with one arm & move onto the couch.

I place her down gently as she starts to kiss my neck and I rub my fingers on her clit. "Jack!" She moans out. I trace my kisses back down to her stomach. I gently kiss her as I take her underwear off. I place my head in between her legs and slowly trace my tongue up and down her clit. She bites her lip and tries not to scream. I continue to play with her until her back arches and she becomes weak. I then trace my lips up to hers. I laugh and smirk at the view of her out of breathe. I then thrust into her. Her eyes widen and her nails deepened into my back. I waited before I went out again. "Ja-jack" she moans out. I kiss her and continued to thrust in and out of her. As my thrust got deeper and faster the weaker her and I both got. I got off of her and laid next to her. We both stayed in silence as we tried to catch our breathe. "I love you" I gasp out. She turns over to face me. "I love you too." She says and gets up. She grabs my shirt and puts it on. She starts to walk when she stops and turns around. "I'm gonna take a bath." She says while looking at me. "Ok" I reply looking at her. "Are you going to join me?" She says with a smirk. I smile and get up. I walk towards her and pick her up. "That was a good breakfast" I tell her while walking to the bathroom. She laughs, "heck yeah it was" she says and kisses me. Man doI love her.