The Dark Side of Science

: * : * :

Hi. This is my first ever book. Exciting? Yes, yes I know. If you want feel free to vote, comment and read! If not, that's cool. Well anyway here it is THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE.

A little bit of bullshit that needs to be said:-

Warning: The whole book is probably a walking trigger in this day and age. So dint go complaining to me mate. This contains lots of swearing and cuss words. It also contains a fair bit of violence, drug use and minor self harm. And suicidal thoughts. It's not a happy or cheerful story. So again if its not your type of book, don't complain to me, I warned you. I DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE CONDONE OR ENCOURAGE THINGS THAT HAPPENS IN THIS BOOK.

I know they are short chapters, only about 1000+ words but that's how I want it to be. So suck it up buttercup.

If you have any questions about the book, just comment or private message me. I will reply to all that need a reply. I appreciate any and all feedback. Whether it's constructive criticism or positive encouragement even if your completely degrading my work. But I won't tolerate those stupid idiotic copy paste comments that are totally unhelpful and such utter bullshit.

I'm always here to talk xx

Anyway, Enjoy bitches! I mean you brilliant people!
See ya 'round @reallyrebecca

Unrelated- I do take reading requests if you are following me, or reading this story as an active reader.

: * : * :

-Vote/Comment/Share-