Chapter Twenty-Three

"Oh." Is all Beau said, as he started fiddling with his bottom lip. "So he's not going to be back here? Like at all?"

I could tell that Beau was very happy about Josh leaving me.

"No Beau, Josh isn't coming back."

"Are you... are you two like separated? You know not boyfriend and girlfriend anymore?" Beau couldn't hide the hints of happiness and excitement from his voice. What a selfish asshole.

"I honestly don't know." I said truthfully.

"Well is that your decision or his? It can just be your decision you know?" Beau was really pissing me off.

"Why are you even here?" I snapped.

"What do you mean? I already told you. I came to see you."

"Yeah that's what you say. But is it what you mean? Last time I checked you hated me. You embarrassed me in front of our whole class." I explained.

Beau rubbed the back of his neck again.

"Jess, when I did that I was just pissed off at everything and everyone."

"Yeah whatever Beau. I've heard that one before." I rolled my eyes. We sat in silence for a little while until it was inevitably broken.

"I have been going to rehab a bit lately." Beau surprised me by saying. I thought he had given up. I know that's exactly what I would of done.

"Really? How is it going?" I asked, genuinely happy for him.

"Yeah it going okay I guess." Beau said as he shrugged his shoulders. "I managed to take a few steps."

"That's great Beau!" I couldn't control the smile that started to play on my lips. "Can you like, stand up now? Sit on my bed." I said scooting over to make room for Beau.

Beau was shaky as he tried to stand up, but he managed. He took slow steps over to my bed, but he got there in the end. That's all that mattered.

We were on the bed together, in very close proximity to each other.

"Well isn't this lovely." Beau joked, moving a stray hair form my face.

What the fuck? Why did he just do that?

I agreed apprehensively.

"I wish it could be like this all the time. Minus the serious injuries." Beau looked me straight in the eyes. His chocolate brown eyes clashing with my ocean blue ones.

"Me too." What the fuck is wrong with me! Why did I just say that? I mentally slapped my self across the face. Idiot Jessica.

"Really? Then why are you still with him?' Beau asked, obviously referring to Josh.

Fuck. I was not mentally stable enough to have a deep and meaningful with Beau. What was I going to say.

"I don't know really." Fuck I am pathetic. Why can't I just tell Beau the truth? I'm with Josh because he loved me. I care for him. And it seems that I can't live without him if today says anything. I would have died if he hadn't found me.

"He's not good for you Jessica. He uses people." He lent in closer.

"Well who is good for me them huh?" I challenged.

"Me, Jessica. I'm good for you."

"No I don't think you are." Finally I was defending Josh, it's about time brain.

"Jess you have trust me. I know I am right for you. You just have to let me prove it." Beau smirked.

What was that supposed to mean? My thoughts were immediately cut off when Beau pressed his lips to mine. Being the stupid person that I am I didn't pull away. Beau kept kissing me on the lips, then gradually started kissing my neck he nipped the skin slightly with his teeth. He started sucking on the sensitive skin near me neck. Lightly at first and then gradually getting harder. It hurt a bit but at the same time felt good. Beau then moved back up no my lips to kiss me. His kisses were slow and soft, so different from Josh. Beau slid his tongue on the bottom of my lip. His tongue was soft in movement unlike Josh's. His kisses had no urgency behind them.

"Did I prove it to you Jess? I know I'm right for you." Beau said, clearly out of breath.

"Yes." WHAT THE FUCK IS ACTUALLY WRONG WITH ME! Beau didn't prove he was better for me. I still want to be with Josh. As much as I care for Beau right now I want to be with Josh, and only Josh.

"Good, I knew I would."

Arrogant bastard.

"I really like you Jessica. Always have of course. Who couldn't like your beautiful face, and your dimples are to die for." Beau smiled down at me as he stroked my check. Exactly what Josh was doing less than six hours ago? I have to stop comparing them. The fact it Beau is here and Josh isn't.

"Josh is way too arrogant for you. He'll end up hurting you Jess. I would never hurt you again." Beau said as he still continued to stroke my face. I looked up into his big chocolate brown eyes. Beau was so sweet. I could honestly see a future with him. But it can never happen. Not with Josh around.

"Jess I am so sorry for everything I have done to you. You don't deserve it. And all I want to do is make it up to you." Beau said as he kissed my temple.

"When are you going to be back at school Jess?" Beau questioned.

"I'll be back at school tomorrow actually. I just needed a blood transfusion and a few stitches." I answered duly; his eyes mesmerized me.

"Please don't forget about what I have said and done today. I really want you to think about us. Give us a chance. Just leave Josh, its best if he's out of your life."

I heard the door swing open and crash into the wall.

"What the fuck is this Jessica!?" I heard a voice yell. At first I wasn't sure who had said it. Until I looked at who was standing in the doorway. Eyes red and bloodshot.