Chapter 1

You wake up with a jolt. You had that dream again, the pretty dimple vampire saved you from that ugly troll then he gives you a flower and then vanishes. 

You sigh, looking to the never- wilting white rose on your new desk. You don't remember where you got the rose and it was definitely not given to you by a beautiful vampire.

New day, new freaking life and of course new school. It was your first day of school, you had never been to school seeing as though your over protective mother home-schooled you.

"Y/N! Come get breakfast! Your gonna be late!" Your mother screams, speak of the devil...

You get changed into your new school uniform, a rouge red blazer with a white top, tie and a checkered skirt going just above your knees. You throw your hair up in a neatish high ponytail.

You slug out of your room to the kitchen table where you breakfast sat, strawberry yogurt. Your favorite. You scoffed it down not realizing how hungry you were , along with a cup of coffee.

"Move, move! It's time to go!" You were pulled away from your moment with your beloved strawberry yogurt and thrown into the car. 

It passed in a flash really, you sat and then all of a sudden you were there in front of hell itself. 

 Bently Grammar, your new school. People flooded in with their friends and partners, while you stood there alone and afraid. 

"Y/N? Miss Y/N?" A voice spoke. I spin around to look at a cute man with plump lips and cresent moons for eyes and a girl with a short cut bob and a fringe. 

"Ah! Yes I'm Y/N" You spoke and put your hand out to shake theirs. They obliged with a smile. 

"It's good to finally meet you! I'm Jimin, school council president and I have the best jams ever." He winked, it made you smile and feel more comfortable.

"Cora, l-let's be friends." So cute! 

They walked you in to the halls and left you at your locker with a map and a timetable.   

"Sorry Y/N, we have a meeting we gotta go to. Cya at lunch." They scurried off to do their jobs, you were okay with that. At least you now knew some people. 

You dropped your stuff off and took out what you needed for history. You turned around to see a boxy smiled guy standing behind you.

"New girl! You are alot hotter then I imagined." He closed in on your locker and stopped you from going anywhere. 

"Excuse me, could you please get off me." You forced a smile, inching as far away from him as you can.

"I don't think I can do that babe, kiss me and maybe I will though." He inched closer but was pulled back by someone.

"Tae, why you gotta be such a dick!" He grumbled. 

"Kookie~ I was only playing, look how cute she looks!"

"Go find Jimin...idiot.." 'Tae' stomped away. 

"I'm sorry about him, I'm Jungkook. I'm guessing you are Y/N the new girl?" Jungkook smiled, bunny. He is a human bunny. He was beautiful as well.

"Don't worry, thanks for helping and yes I am the new girl." You stood up straight and smiled for real this time.

"Your in my class, come with me I'll show you to our homeroom." 

"Thank you, I was lost looking at the map anyways." Score! Now you didn't have to ask for help.

"It's okay, tell me. What made you come here?" He looked at me with a smile and full curiosity.

"I've been home schooled up until now, Mum is an over protective one and she eventually saw how rude my tutor was so she let me come here." I rambled.

"Cool! Iv'e always wondered what its like to be home schooled! By the sounds of it its not that fun.." His face fell slightly, he looked up when he heard the bell ringing.

"Come on! Mr Kim will be pissed if we are late." He grabbed you and sprinted. You could barely keep up he was so fast.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You sat behind your new friend Jungkook. He constantly passed notes to you and got caught once. 

"Mr Jeon. Would you please read to the class the note you are passing to... Miss Y/N?" Mr Kim hoarsely spoke

"Sure easy done sir. 'You bored of this shitty class like I am?' there is the note." He smirked and put the sticky note down.

"Out. If You are bored then leave." Jungkook stood without hesitation and walked out the door giving you a slight wave. 

"Y/N ah, don't pick up that pabo's bad ways. He may be my friend but he is so not a good role model." Jimin leaned over and whispered to you, you giggled.

"I'll try not to Jimin.." 

"Y/N. Don't make me send you out as well."

"Sorry Mr Kim!" You squeaked. Jimin and Cora giggled a little bit while the class stayed silent.

After classes you set off with Jungkook, Jimin, Cora and ..Tae to get lunch. While talking to Jungkook you feel a shiver run down your spine, you turn around to see a thin, pale man sitting in the corner. Staring right at you. 

His hair was pitch black and his eyes were as dark as night but his friends were the complete opposite. One with thick lips and broad shoulders exploding with windshield wiper laughter, the other with a smile so bright that he could be the sun! Of course all three of them had to be beautiful.

"Y/N."- Jungkook turned you around with a smile "Who were you looking at?" He looked to your gaze, his eyes turned to a glare and his smile twisted into a frown. 

"Stay away from them, they are bad news. Ignore them, they are incredibly mean." He growled.

"Okay? They didn't look that mean." You frowned at the statement, what an odd group.

================================================================================

???? P.O.V:

She interested me, she was just how Namjoon said, curious. She hadn't changed. How did I know it was her? Namjoon described her eyes in a way I have never heard before.

It was Y/N...

A/N: heyyyy so I'm an Auzzie so my spelling of 'Mom' is different. 'Mum'.

anyways hope you enjoyed. yall ready for the august come back? Cuz I'm nooot.