Chapter 13

The next day you basically just glared at Jungkook for the whole time.

He licked your neck! and then kissed your neck! Why would someone do that? 

On the other hand Jungkook found it hilarious how you acted after a little bit of skin ship between you two.

Cora like usual sat with you and smiled along with you. So you focused all your attention on her.

"Has Jungkook done something..?" Her voice came out quiet, ahhh she was so cute.

"Yes. Yes he has that little shit." You knew he could hear you, her quiet little giggle sounded through your ears.

"Well whatever it is, he found it pretty funny." She smiled. Cora had finally gotten comfortable with you. Realistically she only felt comfortable with Jimin but these past few weeks were easier for her to talk with you. 

As the day went by you relaxed a little and stopped glaring at Jungkook but by that time it was almost the end of the day. And there was something you had almost forgotten. Namjoon was coming over.

This time you actually knew he was, because you planned it.

You even asked your mum's permission.

She was fishy of course. A BOY coming over to watch movies, so like all mothers do. She gave you the talk which ended with you walking out of the room with a red face and her screaming.

"Make sure you always use protection!"

Yeah, that went well. But you at least got her permission. 

You smiled at the thought of him being on the couch with you watching some sad, happy or scary movie with you.

His dimples would show and his soothing voice would be around you. You found yourself giddy at the thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6PM. Dinner time, after dinner your mother decided she would leave afterwards.

You had lasagna, not your favorite but still a classic. 

As your mother was about to open the door a knock stopped her. 

She opened the door to see a dimple boy in track suits and sweater. 

"Ah, You must be Mrs Y/L/N. It's nice to meet you." Your mother stood their slightly stunned, she didn't expect such a sweet looking boy.

"Oh uh. Yes, it's nice to meet you Namjoon." She smiled, she turned around and winked at you. You blushed profusely.

"Well, sorry for the short introduction but I'm going out tonight with an old friend seeing as though work has finally stopped calling me in for that stupid kid. I wanted Y/N to come but she asked about you. So I'm taking my leave now. Bye sweety!" She blew a kiss to you, you caught it and smacked it on your forehead.

She giggled and left. 

"Hey Y/N." He smiled.

"Did ya miss me over one day?" You teased, he laughed.

"Yeah sure, I missed you." He said sarcastically, you grinned at him.

"Movie time!" You turned around and bounced out of the room, to the living room.

"So, what do you want to watch?"

"Something scary, so you can be a damsel in distress." You raised an eyebrow.

"I don't get scared, J-O-O-N-I-E." He smirked, one side of his dimples popping out.

"Sure..." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AH Y/N SHE'S GONNA DIE!"  He screamed and clung onto you.

"Namjoon! It's not gonna happen yet. Shut up!" You watched him become a three year old as soon as the scary stuff happened.

"IT'S THERE, IN THE CORNER Y/N LOOK AT HER. SHIT! SHIT! AHHHHH!" The ghost dragged her into the hall.

You were laughing hard now, he was having a panic attack. You fell off the couch holding your stomach and crying. He was just that funny, he was like Hobi in this moment.

"Y/N! Stop laughing!" He pouted.

You were still laughing but you turned it off.

"N-No more scary movies Joonie, poor baby." You were trying hard not to giggle, so it came out in little snorts.

"Ugly laugh." He whispered, you stopped.

"Namjoon, say that again I dare you."

"U-g-l-y laugh." He smiled in triumph.

"Oh? Say that louder S-C-A-R-D-E-Y cat!" You laughed in triumph, he grumbled.

He poked your side making you flinch, it tickled like a bitch.

"Oh... heheh" He stood up and cracked his knuckles.

"Don't you dare." You backed away from him.

"I will dare." He grinned like the Cheshire cat.

"Look over there!" You pointed and then sprinted out of the room. He was hot on your trail, you looked back and he wasn't there. So you sprinted to your room and locked your door. You should have turned on the lights.

"Good try." You felt his fingers jab into your sides.

"Ah!" You kicked and squealed. Giggling like a child. 

"Joon! Stop it! I'm gonna die!" You squeaked, he let go.

"I will always win!" He laughed in triumph.

"Yeah, Yeah I'll let you have this one, now where is the light." You turned away from him.

"Who said we had to turn on the light?" You felt his arms wrap around you and his cheek on your shoulder.

He spun you around.

"Namjoon I can't see." You whined.

"I know, but I can." 

"Not fair..." The air was thick with tension.

"You're blushing." He cooed at you. 

You felt his hand slink up to your cheek.

"May I...?" You could barely answer before you felt cold lips on yours. 

It took a moment, but your lips started to move with his. It wasn't like before, it was soft and heart felt.

You ran your fingers through his hair, soft. You felt your body heat up against his as you reached up to touch his cheek. 

He pushed up against you without realizing, craving for more of your warmth and touch.

You felt him pick you up and hold you in his arms, he kissed down your neck gently. Avoiding the place where he bit. You gripped his shoulders as he slightly picked up the pace, a quiet growl slipped his lips, at the spot where he found the wolf's scent. 

You gasp slightly when you feel his teeth graze softly against the spot. He started leaving open mouthed kisses, you let out a little whine and you feel him smile against your skin. 

He went back up to your lips and moved quicker. He bit down on your bottom lip and slipped his tongue into your mouth. 

You were slightly shocked but you went along with it. You didn't bother fighting.

You wanted to see him, see the way he held you. You reached for the light. 

Click.

And the room was bright and you looked to him, his eyes shone his magnificent blue. His lips were slightly thicker and glistened slightly. 

He smiled.

"Mine."

A/N: Heh... heheheh... Enjoy ;)