Chapter 33

You watched him as he bit down onto your wrist, it didn't hurt as much as it used to. His eyes turned into his infamous blue.

You felt your throat go dry at the sight of him. It was like he was in a trance. He bit deeper making you hiss.

The sound made him stare into your eyes, his pupils dilated slightly. They were slightly clouded, he blinked rapidly and his eyes were back to normal. 

But, something was off. They didn't shine like they usually did.

"Namjoon? How are you feeling?" I rested a hand on his cheek. 

"Leave me with her." His was was deep and raspy, a cold shiver went down your neck.

They sighed and vanished. Yoongi gave you a nod and ran off with them.

"Come with me." He stood up, bringing you with him. Your balance was off slightly but he held you steady.

He practically jogged up the stairs towards his throne, he sat not letting go of your wrist.

"You could have died." He mumbled not looking towards you.

"So could you." You fired back.

"Y/N she isn't a normal vampire."

"Neither am I! Joon you were hurt! I couldn't let you struggle like that!" You cut him off, you put your hand under his chin and made him look at you.

"You, rule a kingdom Namjoon. You are special, I wasn't going to let you be disrespected and hurt like that. I'm fine!" You searched his eyes, they softened.

He looked down, trying to avoid your eyes.

"Look at me." Your voice cracked, you didn't know why you were so upset. 

He finally looked back up at you, his eyebrows creased. He huffed, bringing you closer to him. Your knee settled on the throne and his arms wrapped around your waist. He hid his face in your now dress like blanket tightly wrapped around you.

You ran your fingers through his slightly messy hair, he took a deep breath in and looked up at you once again.

You stared into his eyes

"Don't look at me like that." He grumbled tightening his grip around your waist, you grinned.

"Like what?" You fluttered your eyes acting innocent, he smiled and his dimples popped out, making your heart go nuts.

Your hands moved to his face, placing your thumbs on his dimples making you giggle slightly.

You stopped when you felt his hand drag upwards to lay just under your jaw, he gently pulled you down to his level.

Your breathing sped up.

"...Like...I'm good enough for someone like you ..." His voice came out as a whisper, he placed his lips on yours. You practically melted to him. He was like ice to your burning skin.

Your arms instinctively wrapped around his neck, deepening the kiss. His other hand gripped your side tightly, you gasped. 

It was never a gentle kiss...

You decided to not let him have his way and you mimicked what he had done to you before.

Your lips traveled down his neck, your hand gently tugged at his hair. His scent was beautiful, a rose wine. Classy and made you go mad. 

Between each kiss you spoke.

"You. Are. more then perfect, for someone like me and more..." You panted out, you noticed you had accidentally left a small purple and blue mark on his collar bone. You ran a finger over it, his breathing became shallow.

You stared at him, his hair was messier then before, his eyes were pale blue. His lips were parted and glossy. 

You knew your face was beet red, you felt it so you hid your face in the crook of his neck.

He tensed up, you cooed at that. You sat up, he was staring at you, his breathing was still uneven.

You leaned in to make it look like you were about to kiss him, but your lips stopped at barely a centimeter away from his. You moved your head to the side and kissed his cheeks and lingered at his jawline. You moved to his forehead, leaving pecks all over his face. Landing on his lips you placed a sweet and slow kiss.

You pulled away, he sat there utterly shocked. 

" A-Are you okay?" You stuttered, did you go too far?

"Y-yes, you're just so cute..." He hung his head and laughed. You literally died because of that.

"Cute?" You made sure you heard him correctly, he placed his forehead on yours.

"Yeah, cute." His voice was content and happy.

You snorted and stood up, brushing down your slightly ruffled hair. 

"Well we better find the others don't ya think?" You said embarrassed and flustered at what just happened.

You slowly started walking off, but you were pulled back onto his lap. His arms wrapped around your waist and hugged you too him like a teddy bear.

He rested his chin on you shoulder.

"Stay with me..." He pleaded, how could you say no.

So you both sat, comfortable and silent. The odd kiss was placed on your shoulder, you both watched the sunset through the stained glass windows. 

You yawned and stretched slightly, laying your head back on his shoulder.

"Tired?" He questioned affectionately.

"Mhm. Today was exhausting." You sighed. 

He stood up suddenly and swung you so that you were being carried bridal style. He carried you up to your room and even laid beside you. 

You felt yourself fall asleep in his arms, but not everything goes the way you'd like.

"Y/N! We are going- Oh hey Joonie. To the beach tomorrow!" Hoseok screamed, into your room.

"To where?" You mumbled wincing at the sound.

"To the beach!" You groaned.

"Dear god..."

A/N: Enjoyyyy - <3 T