Chapter 25

He awoke from deep sleep in a cold sweat, he ran his fingers over his neck finding two small scabs. He stood up and no pain wracked through his body, he walked over to the mirror to look at himself.

His hair was a mess and he was very, very pale. The bite was only a scar now, forming an O shape on his left thigh. But what surprised him the most was his eyes, bright, green eyes. 

He leaned more towards the mirror to get a closer look, they were a natural green that pulsed every so often. Giving them a slightly glowing effect. He opened his mouth and low and behold fangs, sharp fangs. That could slice open the thickest of skin.

"You are awake." Islah's voice echoed through his ears. He turned around and awkwardly wrapped his arms around his naked chest. She snorted and threw him a top and longer pants.

"And you shifted well." She mentioned as he quickly changed into his new attire.

"And why are you here?" He tilted his head slightly.

"To start you on training."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Yoongi's first few years of being Namjoon's guard dog, he was like a rabid beast. He snarled and took unneeded precautions to protect his master.

"He has killed 20 people in the past month Namjoon get rid of him!" His future 'Queen.' screamed.

He growled under his breath, he was just doing his job. He stood outside the door unnoticed... His friends were limited, Hobi, Jin and Islah were technically his only friends. But Hoseok and Jin were always out doing Namjoon's bidding.

And Islah was always fighting... He sort of missed her the most, because Lisa was always on his back and Islah was the only one who would stand up to her. 

Without being scolded by Namjoon...

"Yoongi." Namjoon's voice came out annoyed and stressed.

"Yes sire?" He turned around and tilted his head the the sight of his prince's facial features scrunched up with lines.

"Please get Lisa for me. She needs to sign a couple of vows..." He sighed, rubbing a hand over his face.

"Will do." He mumbled as he jogged out of the room.

His pace slowed as he heard the annoying blondes and a deeper voice talking in whispered tones.

Thanks to his inhuman senses he can make out what they were saying.

"It will happen in a weeks time, love, my men are ready." The man stood proudly, his eyes were purple. He had a wicked smile pressed along his lips.

"Good, I have put the venom into the king's blood stream. He will die in a day, as for his queen... You can have her." She giggled, he watched as they grossly kissed. That bitch.

Before he was able to run out and kill them both a hand stopped him.

"Y-Yoongi." A deep troubled voice came out from behind him... Namjoon.

He was betrayed by the woman he loved with all his being and he found out she was killing his father.

"We will stop them Namjoon, go to your father and mother." He smiled gently at the man who saved his life. His master, who looked the most broken he had ever seen him. The prince had tears of blood flowing down his cheeks.

He vanished within seconds.

Yoongi had a plan...

One that would ruin that woman til she begged for mercy.