Chapter 20.

You sat watching the boys as the tension rose in the room, they stared each other intensely. Looking like they were about to kill each other. 

"Y/N, how are you feeling?" Jungkook asked with a huge grin on his lips.

Namjoon was glaring bullets into the side of his head, you were confused as to why. But you let it slide.

Even though you woke up to them trying to kill each other, but it was fine.

You nodded a simple "I'm fine." 

 You stood up and walked to the closet.

"Out! No boys when I'm getting changed!" You pushed them out while they giggled like idiots.

"Don't go in or else I will personally end both of you." Yoongi stood right in front of the two boys who were off in there own little worlds.

Yoongi knew that they were crushing on you hard and being the older brother part to you he made sure not a peak was made, even if that wasn't on their minds.

And for some reason today he felt slightly more protective and moody.

Jungkook was red and Namjoon was grinning.

You checked yourself in the mirror, comfy. You opened the door not expecting anything, sadly you were crushed by Jungkook. 

Who had fallen backwards because he was leaning on the door, cliche but hilarious.

"Y/N!" You just held your stomach under him, he crawled off you and held you up.

"Jungkook! Why did you lean on the door, it really hurt..." As you had woken up you realized, your period had started and god did it make you way more emotional then normal. It hadn't been a problem before, you hid it well from all the boys in the house. But just this once it decided to be a bitch.

So you started crying.

"Ah! I'm sorry, please don't cry!" He started hugging you, brushing your hair and even offering you chocolates. But you just wouldn't stop crying or at least being extremely moody.

"Namjoon what the shit did you do to her?" Jungkook growled at him.

"You are all idiots." Jin stomped up to them.

They all looked at him questioningly, he sighed and strode into the room.

"What's wrong sweetie?"

"Jin! My stomach hurts, I'm emotional plus! Jungkook fell on me!" You rambled to Jin, letting every single detail out about what you were feeling.

"Ah. How about strawberry ice cream? We can all cuddle on the couch and watch movies all day. How does that sound?" 

You sniffled.

"Perfect." You stood up and walked out of the room, you had just thrown a tantrum in front of the boys. You were beet red.

"...Cute..." One of them whispered under their breath. You turned around and raised an eyebrow at them. You stomped off to the kitchen where your yogurt was waiting for you.

You slowly ate staring off into the distance, you were actually cold.

You moved to the couch and wrapped yourself up in a blanket, eventually, one by one. Your new found family snuggled around you, Namjoon and Jungkook on either side. One was cold and one was hot, so you were the perfect temperature.

Jimin was at your feet, you sometimes played with his hair. Taehyung was lying on his side, Jin and Yoongi were one either side on a single chair by themselves, while Hobi sat in a bean bag just at Tae's feet.

You felt content, your family surrounded you as they silently watched Titanic.

But then cramps kicked in.

You shuffled around uncomfortably trying to find the right spot, you whined and stood up. Scaring Jimin in the process.

"I'll be back." You slowly walked upstairs to your cabinet where all your pain killers were, you opened them up and swallowed two.

You sighed and stretched.

"You okay?" You squealed when you heard a voice behind you, Jungkook. 

"Y-Yeah, man, you scared me."  You wondered over to him and plunked your head on his chest.

"Why did women get the sharp end of the stick?" You mumbled against his shirt.

He snorted.

"I don't know, Hey-" He lifted your chin up with both hands and smiled. His eyes crinkling slightly.

"You will feel better soon." He held you there staring into your eyes, red spread across his cheeks.

"Why are you blushing?" You poked his cheek.

"Blushing? Huh, I never blush." He said with pride.

"Yah, sure you-" He gently pecked your lips, your eyes widened and yet again your cheeks went red.

"But you do." He grinned.

Meanwhile down stairs...

============================================================================

Namjoon pov:

"Oooh I'm going to kill that little shit." He was having a lot of trouble not going up there.

"You have had plenty of time alone with her, let him have this one. He's her best friend" Hoseok told him, he just huffed and puffed out his cheeks.

"He better not do anything or else-"

"Or else what? You are in no position to do anything. Just Chillax." Taehyung randomly said.

He went silent and slouched, he couldn't get his mind off what the young alpha could be doing to her in there.

What if he was... Kissing her... He growled under his breath at the thought. 

She's mine... 

Yes he was acting like a spoiled brat but he really wanted her badly.

He had never felt this way before, he'd ache in his chest when he saw her.

When she giggled at him, when she blushed under his touch.

How her lips felt so perfect on his. 

He was a love struck idiot and he had no idea, the cold hearted vampire king was in love.

And right now, all he wanted to do just swoop her up like the cheesy guy he is and run away with her. Without Jungkook.

Eventually they both walked down stairs silently, she looked red...

His hair raised on the back of his neck...

That bunny bastard.

She sat down next to Namjoon and Jungkook's scent wafted through his nose.

He let out a low growl and buried his head in her neck.

"How are you feeling?" He said gently trying not to be annoyed.

She leaned into him.

"I'm good Joon. You okay, you seem mad."

"I-I'm okay." He sighed into her neck unknowingly making her shiver.

She hoped he wouldn't notice but he did.

He snorted.

"Shut up." She flicked his forehead.

"Sorry, sorry." He giggled and he wrapped his arms around her.

Only a split second was peaceful, only a split second was full of love and calm.

And then it happened...