Chapter 31

Eventually you and Namjoon both made it back to the house, everyone rushed to Namjoon's aid.

'Are you hurt?' or 'Are you feeling okay?' were constantly repeated, maids were getting touchy with him.

Putting their hands on his shoulders and inspecting his arms, you were mad.

Real mad.

They were too... close.

Before the rational side of you could think, you had Namjoon behind you and you snarling at the maids. The bowed and dashed off, of course you felt bad. You would probably apologize later, snorts and giggles were heard behind you.

You felt a boil in your chest, you spun around. Finding wolves and vampires giggling at your new found... Wait. Jealousy? Your eyebrows furrowed as you realized, you looked up.

He was surprised, he was also slightly blushing. You looked to Jungkook for help, but he was glaring at the floor.

What was his problem?

You took a deep breath in and stormed off, today was rough.

You sat on your bed, pouting.

'Why are you sulking? You protected him, what's the problem?'

Her voice appeared again, you sighed.

'I don't get why I snarled at the maids though? It was mean!'

You flopped back on your bed.

'You like him. But I've realized you also like the alpha don't you?"

You blinked, what is she talking about? You thought for a moment, they've both kissed you. But did you really like them?

'Ah, you are blind to your own feelings. Well time will tell who your mate is.'

'My what?'

'Mate Y/N, reminder you aren't human anymore. All beings have a mate, your old kind called it soulmate.'

'Oh god.'

'Yeah tough, do you want to go for a run? We haven't shifted yet, I've been cramped up all this time.'

You sat there for a moment. You felt in itch inside you like you needed to let off some steam. This time you said it out loud.

"Sure."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You stood in the middle of the forest, letting all of your senses go. You could hear everything, the snap of twigs under a deer's hove, you could smell the timber wafting off the trees.

It all felt so natural to you already.

'Ready? Just leap and let me do the work.'

She sounded eager, you held your breath as you dived, you first heard the rip of your clothes.

It hurt, burning spread through you like a hurricane. You hissed and screamed, hopefully the boys didn't hear.

When you landed you felt your body on all fours.

You felt powerful, yet comfortable. You felt your tail wag. You wanted to run and leap. So that's exactly what you did.

The wind flowed through your fur as you leaped between trees, you were free. A small river was coming up, you decided to stop for a drink.

You hung your head over the clear water, staring at your reflection.

Your eyes blazed green and your coat was a pure white. You were bigger then you had imagined, you looked strong and intimidating. You imagined what you'd look like standing to Jungkook, were you bigger then him?

A twig snapped behind you, you spun around and growled. You were sort of scared of yourself in that moment, but no matter.

The hackles on your back raised as you saw another wolf stalked towards you. It was Jungkook and he clearly didn't realize who you were.

Because he was snarling and snapping at you, you yipped at him. He only growled, you sat with your ears flat on your head.

'Who are you? Why is another alpha in this area?' His voice barked.

'Y/N, Jungkook. Stupid.' You sighed back.

His golden eyes squinted, he galloped over to you. He was within biting distance, what if he didn't think it was you?

All of your worries were washed away when his tail wagged slightly behind him.

'You look so cool Y/N! Oh you are almost bigger then me! No wonder I thought you were an alpha, your scent is different.' His voice laughed through your head.

'I wanted to go for a run, I kinda forgot that there was territory involved.'  You hung your head, you felt a head under your snout.

Jungkook somehow grinned and nodded his head. Telling you to follow him, he sprinted off.

He was challenging you, you leaped after him. Catching up quickly, he picked up the pace. Dodging through bushes and large rocks, trying to loose you off his tail.

You weren't giving up that easy, you jumped to the side of the tree and practically flew over him. Landing you right next to his side, you caught up now.

You tensed your body and forced yourself to move faster. Adrenaline coursed through you, you were enjoying this.

He was behind you, but you picked up a familiar scent. You were nearing the castle, what would the vampires say to this?

You halted suddenly, almost causing Jungkook to crash into you. 

'Why did you stop?'  He panted.

'Turn around and don't look back til I tell you, I need to get changed.' You mumbled, he followed your orders.

You were back where you had started, Your window was only on the first floor, so you awkwardly shifted and leaped onto your balcony. 

Naked...

Why couldn't happen like the movies? You just shift back into your clothes in the movies. 

You looked through your window and low and behold Namjoon was pacing but looking the opposite towards the wall.

You needed to hurry, you heard Jimin's and Cora's voices coming close.

They will think you've just stripped naked! You jumped through your window and grabbed the nearest blanket.

"What the-"

"Namjoon do not turn around!" You screamed, stopping him half way through his turn.

"What why?" He was still slowly turning.

"Just don't!" You said wrapping the blanket around you tighter making sure nothing could be seen.

"But I want to look at you." He whined.

"Kim Namjoon! I am butt naked do not freaking turn around or I will end you!" You panicked, he just had to be here and you just had to admit to him that you were naked while being in the same room as him.

"Shit! You could have told me that earlier!" He put his back completely towards you, putting his head on the wall.

"Maybe I will still turn around." He mumbled.

"If you do you are so dead."

A/N: SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS BOOK, SHIT JUST HAPPENED. 

I went to see the new movie, there were so many gross people who randomly screamed and almost got kicked out, but I made a couple of friends (that were normal). It was the best thing, BTS all looked so gooood.

I CRINGED AT THIS CHAPTER, but I hope you enjoy?

-T <3