Chapter 10

You sat for a while with Namjoon after the moment with the servant, you didn't like the way he treated him. In fact you hated it. 

You were zoned out but comfy on the fancy blue couch in the room. You felt weight on your lap and you looked down to see Joon pouting, the king was pouting.

"Y/N.... Are you mad at me?" His voice came out mellow and sad, you snorted.

"Not really at you but mad at the fact people lower then you are treated like ass."-You lightly slapped his cheek.-"Stop pouting." You looked away from him and he sat up.

"Why? Can you not handle my adorableness?" He tried and failed at a cute, squish face. You laughed seeing him act like a two year old.

"No your too ugly." You giggled out, a loud gasp was heard from the man. 

"You can't talk..." Was said quietly by him. You turned to him with an evil glint in your eye.

"Say that again J-O-O-N-I-E." You exaggerated his name and raised your eyebrow. 

"I didn't say shit." He was grinning now.

"Ah, I'm sure you said something." You were creeping towards him now.

"Ha! Your deaf- AH" You pinched his cheeks with all your might. But sadly he had a slight advantage being uh, a vampire. 

He grabbed your hands and pinned them down, he somehow ended up on top of you and also very, very close to you.

"Y/N..." 

"Sire!" Jin burst through the door, his mouth gaped open seeing the scene in front of him.

"Joon. Y/N. I leave you two for an hour and this is what I come back to... Anyways slight problem. Yoongi has gotten into a fight. Some demons at the border are chanting something in their original language." Namjoon tensed and his grip tightened slightly around your wrists.

"Jin. Stay with her. I'll be back."  He stood up but you grabbed him.

"Namjoon, don't leave what if they hurt you again? I can't-" He bent down and kissed your forehead.

"I'll be fine. I have my knights and Yoongi with me. It's going to be okay." He oozed confidence, it made you relax a little. 

He left the room and it went cold. You didn't know what was going to happen, hell, you couldn't even picture a scenario.

All you could do was sit and wait.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Namjoon's Pov:

He stormed out of his palace meeting Islah along the way.

He was fuming, how dare those rats come near his kingdom.

"Give me information. Now." He growled.

"They have numbers, but they are lower level demons. Yoongi has taken out more then a few but they are not stopping their chant. They were chanting 'We want it.' consistently without fail until their heads were knocked off." She laid out the details for the king, his eyes turned into that infamous icy blue shade and his skin paled slightly. He was pissed off.

"Reminder my king. Please keep your cool, they want you mad." He looked down to her and took a deep breath in.

"I wont let them have a chance to see me mad." He grinned, Islah snorted.

"Your not that cool Joon." She joked, he poked his tongue out and before they knew it chants and groans were heard at the towns entrance.

"Snake." He spoke in a low voice.  

Within seconds a very bloody Yoongi came crouching down, growling slightly. His eyes glowing green. 

"I have almost finished them off sire. Please give me 5 more minutes." He sounded eager, probably borderline insane. His voice came out raspy and fast.

"Leave one. Islah. Help out will you. Meet me back here in 7 minutes, I'm going to scope around and see if anyone has gotten in that shouldn't have." He spoke with mild excitement and a lot of authority. 

They both nodded simultaneously and sprinted off to do their work. Namjoon lifted his head up and took another deep breath in but through his nose. He smelt one.

He followed the scent, once he was close he heard a scream. Not even a second after he heard it he was in the house with his hand wrapped around a disgusting demons neck. 

He turned his head to look down and he found a small girl in the corner crying, he smelt a metallic scent. He looked to his left... Her mother. Laid lifeless on the ground in a pool of her own blood. 

The demon giggled like the sick thing it was. It dug its nails into his arm leaving a deep wound, he hissed at the burning sensation travelling up his arm. Namjoon killed it instantly.

He went to the girl. 

"Hey,"- He lifted her chin up.-" It's okay, it's going to be okay." He picked the girl up, her tears soaked his shoulder.

He walked back to the meeting spot to find the threat completely obliterated and two very bloody vampires.

"Good job, get someone to remove their bodies and leave it in a cell with two of the better guards with silver around its wrists, neck and ankles. I will take this girl back to the palace and decide what to do with her there."

"You are too kind Namjoon you know that?" Islah smiled. Yoongi stayed quiet but smirked slightly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once he got back to the palace he saw Y/N. How she ran up to him, how she looked so relieved seeing him okay. At least, he looked okay. 

As soon as the young girl saw her she ran to Y/N and she opened her with welcoming arms. She looked to him slightly confused, but she comforted the girl anyways. Later on the girl fell asleep, she was a half-blood. So she had to, she was partly mortal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Pov:

You sighed for the poor girl. She had lost her mother and was attacked all in one day. You stood up and made sure a servant kept an eye on her.

You walked up to Namjoon's room.

"Joon? Can I come in?" You spoke quietly. The door opened and you were yanked in.

"Namjoon what-" You were smashed into a cold, hard chest. He was breathing heavily.

"Y/N." Namjoon's voice came out almost breathless. You felt his hand go up your neck, it sent a shiver down your spin due to the cold on his skin.

"Y/N..." He repeated and now you felt his breath on your face.

" What's going on? Turn the light on Joon." You felt your heart go faster when he didn't move.

"Your heart it's beating fast. Do I scare you?" His nose touched yours and his voice was soft but oh so deep.

"Of course not." 

"Good. Because you are mine."  You felt his lips against yours suddenly.

It was intense and passionate and so out of no where. So why did you kiss back?

A/N: Sorry for the long chapter..teheh. Enjoy.