Chapter 4

You walked into class, tired. 

You sat at your desk tired.

"Y/N! Wake up you are gonna get in trouble." You woke to Jimin's shaking.

"Chim... lemme sleep!" You tried shooing him away, it didn't work. 

He came up behind you and stuck his fingers into your sides, you jolted up and turned to him. A evil glare and smirk was plastered onto you face.. 

"Y/N.. I-I'm sorry! PLEASE NO!" You grabbed him and tasered him to the point of him almost screaming.

"Jimin, Y/N sit." The teacher walked in and everyone sat at their desks, Kook came in and gave you a wink. 

"We have another new student today, Namjoon please come in." 

Low and behold. Joonie. Stood in front of the class and smiled, you looked at Jungkook and Jimin. They were glaring daggers at him, you looked back to him. He smiled a little more when he saw you. 

"Is there anyone who you would like to sit with?" The teacher asked, almost scripted.

Namjoon started walking towards you.

"I would like to sit next to her, if that's alright." He didn't look away from you, like those school rom-coms everyone loved. 

He pulled up a seat and a desk and jumped in next to you, the bell went and Jungkook stalked off with Jimin and Taehyung. 

"Joonie... what are you doing at school??" You were shocked, he was here with you and it sort of made you feel happy. 

"I wanted to study human behavior and I just wanted to go to school." He smiled and stood up. 

"Now, lets go to English." He grabbed your arm and went on his way. 

You sat at lunch with Jungkook and the others like usual, Namjoon went off with Yoongi, Jin and Hobi. You were just in shock, how did he know them? Why was he here? Just a shit tonne of questions were meant to be asked.

"Y/N." Jungkook turned around and looked at you.. He was a grumpy bunny today.

"What's wrong Kook?" He looked down and took a deep breath in.

"Do you know the new guy?" Your just thinking. 

Yes, I met him when I was a kid. He saved me from an ogre and is a vampire.

"Yeah, he's my neighbor." You lied, again! Oh how you hated it but loved it when you needed to.

"Ah, okay... Please stay away from him. He is bad news like his group over there."

"I'll do my best, Kook." You smiled at him, he smiled back.

Once again you felt a shiver down your back, you turn around and see Namjoon staring at you.

"Y/N?" You were pulled out of your thoughts by your bunny friend. 

"Whats up?" He was blushing, he was in a range of moods today.

"Would you like to go to the movies with me? N-not like a date or anything just because I wanna see this movie but no one wanted to g-" 

"Sure Jungkook, hehe I'll go with you, give me a time and I'll be there." His eyes widened slightly and he smiled wider.

"Ok! Uh, 7:30 sound good? Tonight?" The bell goes off yet again.

"Sure! I'll see ya then. I'm pumped I haven't been out in ageess." You were happy to go out with him tonight but one problem. You felt a glare at the back of your head as you walked out of the cafeteria.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Namjoon! You can't beat him up here!" Jin held back Namjoon from going to that bunny ass. 

"Watch me!" He growled and threw Jin off. He stormed towards the door and was stopped by none other then Yoongi.

"Sire, you kill that dog in front of her she will despise you. He is a friend to her, there is not much you can do." Namjoon faltered at that. What was he thinking? He lost his train of thought because she was going out with a friend, it was stupid.

He calmed down.

"Fine, let me see her after then." Namjoon wanted to see you, for some reason he needed to see you. 

The four of them came to an agreement and things settled down. It was gonna be a long couple of hours.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You stood in front of the cinema waiting for Jungkook, you wanted to look good for the occasion. So you went for a simple look, but it was stylish. Ripped black jeans and a black tee with a hint of yellow on its sleeves saying something slightly edgy, an over sized denim jacket with a pink flower on the back and black with rose gold shoes. You felt pretty good.

Jungkook came up to you in something trendy but simple, with glasses it just made him look cuter.

(Joon in the back... SQUISH.) 

He did an odd face and voice.

"Shall we?" He bowed and reached out his hand. You laughed slightly at his pose. 

"We shall." You answered in the poshest voice you could, you took his hand and you walked in.

You sat down in your seats as the movie started. It was a newer movie, one about vamps and werewolves. Fitting? Yes it was. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook's P.O.V:

She was just as casual as me clothing wise, but she looked great. We watched the movie and a scene came on with one of the cool guy werewolves. 

I found it entertaining watching movies about us, I could say it was like a hobby of mine. He turned into an ugly creature that stood on its hind legs, it was funny that that's what we looked like in their heads but sometimes they were right.

I turned to watch her, she sat cross legged so into the movie she was basically just a machine shoving popcorn in her mouth. Cute. She looked adorable.

She somehow noticed my stare and looked at me, she went slightly red and swallowed her mouth full of food. She smiled and I instantly smiled back, I felt my cheeks heat up. 

What was this girl doing to me...?