Chapter 19

He cried as he drank, he felt your pain in his wrist and chest.

How your head hurt as your vision went hazy.

Now, he was slowly feeling better and eventually he would feel content, your blood had saved him yet again. But all he did was hurt you. He never wanted any of that, that's why he didn't want to tell anyone.

He was suffering so you wouldn't feel pain. He took his teeth out of your wrist, he sobbed quietly while you laid in his arms. 

He carried you to your bed quietly, bandaging up your wrist and making sure you had some form of nutrients. Then he left...

He couldn't be there when you woke up. He had guilt and plus his aunt was there today, he had to be there to scare her off. He was not in the mood.

He ran through his forest, feeling completely broken because of borderline killing you. 

He made sure his puffy eyes were concealed from the eyes of others, he put on a suit and walked with pride. 

Yoongi joined him part way.

"How did it go?" His knight asked quietly.

He didn't get an answer, he instantly knew. His king's eyes were dull and hurt. He had drunken from her, Yoongi understood, because he knew of the king's troubles. He looked so much healthier and looked fitter, she had saved him yet again.

That girl could be versing Zeus and she would survive, that's how strong a heart she had.

He made a mental note to make sure she was okay later on, but now, he had to deal with another form of royalty guard, Tiger. He is an asshole and down right obnoxious.

He was Namjoon's Aunt's first guard and Yoongi's biggest contender.

He wasn't in the mood for the cat's annoying comments at him, but he had to put up with it. After all, he could kill him with permission from the king...

He was snapped out of his thoughts when they made it to the throne, Namjoon sat down and gazed down at the doors. Looking tempted to lock them.

Eventually Mijin made her way through the palace doors, elegant while she was trailed by none other then Yoongi's infamous rival. Taeyong, Tiger.

"My King, glad to see you. You will know my lawful knight Taeyong, he has come with me as extra protection... As I see you have had a few more attacks?"

Namjoon leaded back into his chair and clasped his fingers together, giving the woman a deathly glare. 

"Word spreads fast in this kingdom. Where is the young girl? She could have been bitten?" 

"That's none of your concern, she is safely away from all just in case. That is all you need to know."

"That human bitch of yours... Has she survived the way you feed?" He felt there hairs stand on the back of his neck and Yoongi tensed trying to keep up a calm face, he was struggling.

"You are being gentle with her... You wont be able to handle it eventually Namjoon-ah... Apparently she is delicious... Maybe I could have a-" His hand slammed down on the arm of his throne.

"You dare think I would share whats mine with the likes of you?"

"Watch your tone Mr" The cat spoke.

"Ah, the kitty speaks!Shut it stripey or I will sew your mouth shut." Yoongi growled, crouching slightly as his eyes changed. He smirked seeing Taeyong snarl back. 

Taeyong was in front of Yoongi in a flash, the foreheads touching as they snarled and growled at each other.

"I'll skin you Snake. Watch your tone." 

"I'd like to see you try." Yoongi leaned his sword towards the other's chest.

Taeyong froze and slowly backed away.

"That cat talks to me like that again, I will make sure Yoongi get's what he wants." Namjoon smiled standing up.

"Is that all you are here for?" Mijin nodded her head slowly.

He slowly walked down the steps towards her.

"Good, now leave." He whispered in her ear.

He waved her off as they quickly left the palace, his shoulders relaxed and he turned around to Yoongi.

"Yoongs..."

"Yes sire..." 

"How do I make it up to her? I almost killed her and look at me! I'm as healthy as a horse. I know Jin is with her but I'm worried!" He put his head in his hands and sighed.

"Chocolate. Chocolate and roses. Human women love that." 

"How do you know that?"

"I watch movies, some romantic ones are actually enjoyable."

"...Okay...Oh! Chocolate covered strawberries! She loves strawberries!" Namjoon bounced slightly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JK POV:

He sat next to her while she slept, yet again it was because it was of a vampire who couldn't keep his fangs off her. He was lost and upset, he needed to apologize to her after the way he acted around her. 

But for now all he could do was wait, wait like a lost little puppy. He brushed her hair out of her face, all of a sudden he got this urge. Being so close to her face made his heart beat like crazy.

Without thinking he slowly leaned in and placed his lips on hers, it was on impulse and he felt bad for doing it. But her lips were oh so soft, it made him want her awake so bad.

Want her to kiss him back.

"Get the hell away from her dog." A voice rippled through the room.

"Namjoon..."  He stood up only to be shoved.

"Why were you touching her like that, without her permission. That's not on mutt." Both of their eyes shifted to their infamous colors.

He watched as Namjoon placed a gift of white roses and chocolate on her desk and turn back to him, his ice cold glare rippled through Jungkook and he loved it.

"She isn't yours. Why would you care?" Jungkook sized up Namjoon with a little smirk on his face.

"Because I actually have morals-"

"Because you love her Namjoon. Don't deny it, your cold heart decided to pick her and Its just your luck mine has picked her as well... " Namjoon slammed him up against the wall with his hand around Jungkook's neck. He reacted with the same grip around Namjoon's neck. 

"We wont kill each other. Because at the moment... She only loves us equally." Namjoon sighed.

"Namjoon? Jungkook? What's going on? Let go of each other." Y/N...

He put him down instantly. Namjoon... Put him down immediately after she asked him to. Like a dog and it's master. 

So he followed suit.  

There was no way that Jungkook didn't have competition...

A/N:

Yoo, thank you all for reading. It's so cool seeing how many of you are reading! Love you all, enjoy <3