Chapter 23

The next day you had woken up in strong and protective arms, you shuffled yourself closer knowing it was Namjoon.

You turned around to see something that scared you once more.

Red, his eyes were red and his mouth was smeared in blood. He let you sit up and you gazed apon the horrific sight that was all of your friends laying lifeless on the ground. They had bite marks all down their necks, the wolves had punctures in their chest...

They were dead, you screamed and cried and once again tried to move. He shushed you and gently whispered with a smile that only insane people would wear.

"You are mine now, now no one can have you but me." He brushed your hair from your cheek and neck, just like last time, he ripped open your neck like it was nothing....

You woke up, crying. He was next to you, telling you everything is okay. He was back to normal and there was no blood, no bodies. Just Namjoon, with eyebrows creased with worry and gentle black eyes.

"What is wrong?" You shrunk away from him slightly, he noticed and frowned.

"You had a bad dream about me... Didn't you?" He looked down guilty, beating himself up for it.

You realized it was him and not the monster you saw in your dream.

"Sorry Joon... It just took me a moment." You rested your head on his shoulder and sighed.

"Don't feel bad, it was just a nightmare." You smiled gently.

"Y/N there's something I need to tell you..." Your eyes widened and your pulse picked up.

"Jungkook got hurt, badly enough that he is with Yoongi. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before." Before he could apologize any more you had bolted down the stairs to the room you knew they were in.

There, laid Yoongi, on a blood drip and eye bags so dark it hurt your heart.

And Jungkook, drenched in sweat with labored breathing. He opened his eyes and smiled slightly.

"Y/N..." His voice came out in a horse whisper, in an instant you were by his side.

"I'm so sorry Jungkook, I should of-" He groaned cutting you off, you jolted to the side and put a cold wet cloth over his forehead. A sigh of relief left his lips.

"I was bitten protecting my pack, it comes with being... Alpha. Don't worry, I'll be okay..." You reached for his hand and he gripped onto it like you would vanish right there and then.

"Stay with me for a while, please?" He almost begged, you smiled and placed a kiss on his temple. You nodded.

"I'll stay until you fall asleep." He smiled wider, he was content with that.

You both sat in silence, you rubbed circles over his knuckles and replaced the towel every once in a while.

Eventually he went back into a labored slumber. Leaving you to check up on Yoongi.

You quietly stepped over to him, he was still, not breathing.

If you didn't know him you'd think he was dead.

His eyes slowly opened showing off glowing green.

"Don't look at me Y/N..." He looked away and looked upset, his pride had gotten snapped in half.

"You are fine... It's only me." You smiled, he smirked and closed his eyes again.

"Those asses made me over work myself, now look at me. I got too excited." He snorted sourly.

"May I ask why you get like this?" You tilted your head like a dog for a ball.

"I was human you know..."

"You were what! Yoongi this isn't the time to drop that on me!" You almost fell out of your seat.

Human, Min Yoongi?

"Namjoon saved me from a curse, but not entirely. I tampered with witches and demons Y/N, they cursed me til I would fade away into nothing." He laughed.

"But now I'm a vampire and the curse has only made me a stronger one. But it has it's limits." He tried to shrug but it hurt too much to do so.

You smiled at the thought of a young prince Namjoon and a human Yoongi talking, it isn't a thought you would usually think.

"Has Islah come in?" He look up in a slight blush as he asked the question.

"She has, she is only taking a break now."  You smiled looking at him showing off his gummy smile as he heard the news.

He laid his head back onto his pillow and sighed.

"It's gonna get harder for you to stay alive you know that right?" He looked at you with his eyebrows creased slightly.

You thought for a moment, you were only human. In this world, this game. You were the mouse and they were the cats.

"I know, but family is family." You grinned to hide your little worries.

"Ah, when I can stand on my own, I will teach you how to use a weapon." He nodded making a mental note to himself.

You laughed.

"Good luck with that Yoongs." You stopped your laughter, replacing it with a soft smile.

"I wanna get stronger for you guys... I don't want to have to watch and worry anymore. I need to be able to protect myself and you guys too, even if I don't have powers." You looked down like the words you had just said pushed your head down with their weight.

You looked up when you heard a deep breath come from his lips, his eyes were full of contentment as a sweet little smile spread across his face.

"Y/N, as soon as I can walk, I will teach you. That ring of yours."- He tilted his head to the ring your hand.-" Has a few more benefits then just looking pretty." Your eyes lit up in excitement.

His eyes fell shut and his breathing went back to its labored form

"Sorry, I kept you talking for too long. Sleep well Yoongi."

"It's a new record, Thanks." You stood up and quietly left the room, you were excited for what awaited you.

But, 

What would Namjoon and or Jungkook say about you fighting along side with them?

Hey sorry for the the lack of an update, school just finished and it bit me in the ass.

Should I do a flashback in the next chapter? or just keep with the story line right now? 

Enjoy! <3 T