Chapter 32

You held your breath when you walked out of your bathroom, silently hoping Namjoon wouldn't be there when you came out. To avoid the awkward tension.

But sadly not today, he sat patiently on your bed. He stood up and smiled widely, wondering over to you.
" What were you doing in my room?" You questioned, pointing an accusing finger into the centre of his chest.

" Looking for you. Come, I want to show you something." His hand wrapped around yours as he led you outside.

" Close your eyes Y/N."  He told you, you snorted and obeyed. He slowly lead you outside. You felt the sun gently lay upon your skin, different scents filled your nose.

One in particular caught your attention.

"You can open them now!" His voice was excited, your eyes fluttered open, adjusting to the light.Surrounding you, were white rose bushes. They shon under the light of the midday sun. They were purely a spectacle to look at.

Utterly and undeniably elegant.

"J-Joon." Your voice was surprised and you spun around only to find nothing.

You looked around for him. Your eyes ended up on their original focus.
Only to find the dimpled vampire delicately holding a white rose.
It was in full bloom, it was like it was made by the gods. It's colors stood out individually but never clashing. 

"I've been waiting for the right time to show you. This is my way of apologizing for how I acted when I first learned about... her..."
He looked solemnly at you, you knew he regretted what he had said.

" Ah, it's okay. I just got a little offended that's all..." I sighed, his hand slipped to the back of my neck as he drew me in to kiss my forehead.
I relaxed. We stood like that for a moment, comfortable and at ease with each other.
"Y/N I-"

" My king!" Islah sprinted in, he stepped away from me slightly.

Making me pout almost enough for him to see.
" Your auntie she is-" She panted out, before she could finish he growled and stormed toward the palace. 

You followed close behind him, he was obviously too mad to notice.
                                •••
You stood silently behind Yoongi, he stood defensively in front of you.

" Show me her Namjoon. I've been dying to meet your little pet." 

Your wolf snarled, making your lips fall back over your teeth.
' How dare she!' Your wolf howled. You started to let out a low growl only to be silenced by Yoongi's shake of the head and glare. 

"She won't be seeing the likes of you, Auntie." Namjoon snapped, you looked to him. His eyes were cold and his mouth was turned into a frown. He looked so... scary...
It intrigued you, how many sides of him were there?

' Stop gushing over him, focus on not getting killed' The she wolf ordered making you blush slightly. Your eyes looked back up to your problem, she was pretty but intimidating. Something dark looked over her like a cloud, you could tell already, she wasn't a very kind person.
Your eyes wandered over to her guard who returned your gaze. 

His orange and red eyes stared you down, he tilted his head and raised his eyebrow.
He was taunting you, making the hairs stand up on your arms.
What was he?

Your staring contest ended with Yoongi stepping directly in front of you. You felt his anger, it was radiating from him. 

" Don't let him trick you into going out there. You'll be in danger, reminder, you are different." He whisper shouted. You huffed. 

What you hadn't realized is that the staring man had whispered something into his master's ear.
Her eyes switched to Yoongi.

" Step aside Snake." She asked with fake politeness.
Before he could object he was thrown away none other then his rival. Her eyes were now fully on you.

" Incredible..."  She strode up to you, you looked to Namjoon. He was struggling to get out of Islah's and Jin's grips, their eyes were completely white. They were being controlled.

" You are natures miracle aren't you? It makes me want to have a taste..." Her voice lowered and her eyes turned a purple border-lining black.

You growled and stepped away from her. Instinctively lowering into a defensive stance.
Namjoon was put down on his knees, why couldn't he fight them off? But your eyes widened as his rose and wine sent intensely filled your nose.

He was injured, stabbed in his side and it wasn't healing.

" Let go of him. Now." You circled her, she wasn't nearly as intimated as she was with Namjoon.
" What are you going to do? You are a weakling." She laughed, smirking showing off her fangs.
You knew she was trying to prove that you weren't normal, human.

But you couldn't help it, Namjoon was badly injured and your friends were either pinned or being controlled.

So you shifted, landing ontop of the older woman.

She shrieked as you howled. Her protecter was distracted for a second and he was now pinned by a very pissed off Yoongi.

" Get off her Y/N. You've scared her enough to know that if she does this again, we are prepared." Hoseok indirectly threatened, you slinked off her. Not before you snapped at her face causing her to shrink into the ground she lay upon. 

" The antidote for Namjoon please." Hoseok questioned.

" Her- her blood." She stood up, backing away from the scene. Yoongi let Taeyong scramble out from under him. 

Yoongi vanished and came back with a blanket to cover yourself.

"In her almost human form..." Taeyong added.

" Good. You are free to leave."  Hoseok politely suggested. Jin and Islah were now tending to Namjoon.

Yoongi chucked the blanket over your fur, you shifted back.
You made sure you were completely covered.

" Here were go again..."

A/N: Hey school started back up again so sorry if my updates are coming out slow. I'll try to updated again tomorrow and Sunday.
Enjoy! - <3 T