Chapter 27

You sat at the dinner table comfortably with the wolves, the place made you feel warm like you were wrapped in a blanket.

Unlike the palace it was small and cozy, it made you feel more welcome. At least this time you didn't have to act and enter through some form of dungeon. 

A plate was set in front of you, Lola smiled widely as you thanked her for the food. It smelt amazing, it was a simple pasta yet it tasted like something out of one of those cool cooking shows Jin and Hobi always watch.

Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook were scoffing down their food, like it was a race. So you picked up your game and finished it before anyone else.

"Y/N you sure eat like a wolf." Jimin giggled through a mouth full of pasta.

You snorted.

"Yeah and you three eat like children."  Lola grinned at their horrified faces, but before the group could make any advances the table shook.

A black cloud of smoke appeared right next to the table, it was Hoseok.

Jungkook growled slightly at him, he just rolled his eyes and smiled brightly at you.

"You can't be here you know the rules, no vam-"

"Ah, but I'm not fully a vampire am I?" He fired back at Jungkook.

"Anyways Y/N, Namjoon has sent me to get you. But it's your choice if you want to leave." He smiled.

"Ah, Hobi I'm sorry I might stay for a while and get to know everyone. Tell Joon that I'm okay, so he doesn't worry." You talked shyly slightly ashamed for making Hobi come all the way here.

"He isn't going to be happy, but I shall incur his wrath for you. Just because you are my friend. Cya puppies!" He waved at all of you and vanished just like he had popped into the room.

After dinner you all went outside to stare at the moon, one by one the other wolves said their good nights. Leaving Jungkook and you alone.

You smiled up at the moon feeling content.

"The Moon goddess, was the first wolf ever. She is why I am here." He smiled down at you fondly with his bunny teeth.

"She chose me as alpha when my father couldn't hunt anymore, mother is still alive but she is out visiting her sister's pack at the moment so you will meet her tomorrow!" He was giddy, his mother must be great.

"I can't wait Kook." You grinned. 

A moment of silence drifted between you two, you felt a gentle hand under your chin turning your head towards him.

"Let me have this moment..." He leaned in locking your lips together. His lips were sweet, strawberry was what you tasted.

It was such an innocent kiss, something that sent butterflies to your stomach. But to your surprise it didn't last long. 

He slowly started biting your bottom lip and wrapped his arm around your waist moving your center of gravity off.

You fell backwards with his hand cushioning your head so you didn't hit the grass hard.

He stared down at you, golden flecks laced through his brown eyes. His cheeks were slightly tinted from the contact your two had just made. He smirked slightly.

"You look so beautiful under the moon light Y/N." His voice was silky and dripping with sweetness.

He leaned down to you, pinning you like you would run away if you weren't.

He kissed you deeply, going quicker then before. Your body responded without thinking and you mimicked his kiss, his breathing turned sharp and his lips traveled down to your neck.

Gentle butterfly kisses fluttered down your neck, you gasped slightly when ran his tongue over the groove of your neck.

His breathing was now heavy and he paused. He pulled away admiring you from a distance, he grinned at the sight of your swollen lips and your red cheeks.

He bit his lip and furrowed his brow, he released you but ran a thumb over your bottom lip.

"Ah, I can't have you yet..." He mumbled almost to himself.

"K-Kook, what was that?" You slapped your burning cheeks and squealed sitting up.

"Everything..." He winked at you.

You stood up, confused and flustered.

"Good night!" You jogged away into your room.

Your heart was so confused. You felt terrible, you had just kissed your best friend and it felt like you betrayed Namjoon.

Your anxiety got the best of you, what would Namjoon think of you? Kissing another guy behind his back... 

Wait you two aren't dating? 

Stressed tears flowed down your face, why were you like this? Your heart ached in your chest. 

You had never felt like this before, you huffed and wiped away the tears. You fell backwards and sighed, staring up at the ceiling.

What were these boys doing to you? Funny thing is, you have never dated or crushed on someone. You never really got the chance to, being home schooled and all that.

These were new feelings, crushing feelings. You were torn between the beautiful wolf and the stoic yet loving vampire.

Of course it had to be them, not a normal human guy. Two completely different sides of the coin, so why were you drawn to both of them? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He sat in his chair death staring the wall, how dare that brat take whats his.

"Joon." A quiet voice entered the room.

"What?" He growled out, spinning around to meet Hoseok's slightly scared eyes. His jaw clenched not seeing Y/N beside him.

"She didn't want to come back.." He bowed his head to the furious king.

Namjoon relaxed in the chair and kept a poker face.

"Well... I will get her myself."

"But their rules Namjoon don't be stupid." Hoseok sighed, rubbing a hand over his worried face.

He replaced his poker face with a grin and a slight twinkle in his eyes.

"We will have to do that secretly wont we?"

A/N: ;) 

Enjoy...