Chapter 11

His movements were fast and passionate, his lips moved down your jaw and your neck. You hadn't realized but he was holding you so you couldn't move away.

Truth be told you were enjoying it, until it began to hurt. A burning sensation on your neck made you gasp.

"Namjoon stop!" You were gripping his shoulder as hard as you could, the pain was starting to get worse.

It all stopped when he raised his head and in this moment. Your heart stopped, you felt a large pit in your stomach. 

His mouth was dripping with your blood and his eyes were red, crimson red. 

"Namjoon?" You tried backing away but his grip on you tightened, a low growl rippled from his chest.

"Please... You're hurting me." Your voice came out as a whisper and your eyes shut. 

"Y/N!" The king was pinned down by a large wolf and Yoongi came sprinting in. 

Yoongi. Threw the wolf. Namjoon was instantly up and started stalking towards you. 

"Y/N... come here." His voice dripped a tone that wasn't familiar to you.  

But Yoongi's hand wrapped around his neck and a needle went into his arm, Namjoon was out cold within five minutes. 

You were crying now, you sunk down on your knees.

Soft fur rubbed up against your face. Jungkook.  You latched your arms around his neck and buried your face into his fur, he whined at seeing you like this. 

You drifted away into darkness.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JKS POV:

"Alpha." That snake's voice came from behind him. He let her come here under the circumstances she was to be protected.

All they did was bite her to death.

"What do you want sucker." He sniped through his teeth. 

"It isn't safe for a wolf of your ranking to be in a vampire's palace. Word will get out and you will get hunted down instantly. You know the contract." Yoongi's voice came out loud and clear.

"I leave she comes with me." 

" He will want to see her.-"

"He almost killed her." He snapped thinking of him. The bastard. 

"Don't you dare cut me off again mutt." Yoongi seethed.

He stood up from next to the bed and walked to him only to be stopped by that half nymph.

"Young alpha you aren't doing this here. She is sleeping and so is Namjoon. He wasn't himself last night, his eyes were red Jungkook. Red! We will have to run tests on her and him to make sure she isn't poisoned or anything. So she stays here."  Jin ended the conversation right there. 

Jungkook sat back down into his spot.

"I will leave when he wakes up. I told my betas that." Jin nodded and shew Yoongi off. 

"How did this happen."

"He was poisoned again the idiot. But this time it's a mind controlling spell." Jin looked down as he said that, he knew this shouldn't have happened.

He sensed something that made the hair on his arms stand up.

"I leave her in your care Jin, he is awake. If he hurts her again I will break your stupid little treaty and end him."  He stomped out of the room and left the palace unnoticed.

They were lucky he left without strangling that king to death.

===========================================================================

NJ POV:

He gasped sitting up and in a cold sweat. He was surrounded by nurses.

"Leave and get me Jin."

"He is looking after Y/N, Sire. You know the one you deliberately almost killed." Yoongi stood at the door while the nurses flooded out.

"I what?" He started to panic now, him hurt Y/N? Bull shit.

"Your eyes were red Namjoon and you almost sucked the life out of her, I am telling you all but the truth." Yoongi's voice stayed low and monotone.

His eyebrows creased. It flooded back to him.

The way he touched her, scared her. The way she closed her eyes as tears rolled down her face. He didn't care about that alpha being there all he cared about was the fact he actually almost killed her. Again. 

"I-Is she okay...?" His voice was trembling.

"She is sleeping, she collapsed apon seeing you get sedated. That girl really adores you Joon. You idiot." 

"Let me see her." He stood up from his bed.

"No. What ever that demon gave you may not be out of your system yet." His knight's voice was stern.

Unknowingly tears started dripping down his face.

"Please... Let me see her." His voice was soft and oh so fragile. 

Yoongi's face softened.

"I will have to be with you. Come on."  He started walking without Namjoon. 

He shot up and instantly trailed behind him. He was nervous, he probably ended any chances of being okay with you. But hopefully you'd understand? Hopefully...

He walked in and he almost lost it there and then, your scent hit him like a bullet. But he had just enough self control to hold his breath before he did anything.

Those demons had done something to heighten your scent to him, because you smelt a million times better then you usually did. 

When he saw Hoseok's hand over your forehead a low growl ripped deep from with in his chest. He felt the immense pang of jealousy, instead of cold his body felt hot. Boiling hot.

"Namjoon... your eyes..." Was all Hoseok said, Namjoon looked in the near by mirror to see his own terrifying eyes. His fathers terrifying eyes.

"Don't think like that Joon." Yoongi crossed in front of him.

"-Hobi..." His thoughts were interrupted by her voice, his body relaxed and in the mirror his eyes turned to his dark brown.

He knew that she thought he wasn't there, but what he heard was something un predicted.

Her voice was strained and full of worry.

"Namjoon? Is he okay? Hobi what did they do to him?" 

"Namjoon come out please?" Hobi turned in my direction. 

Instantly she ran to me and wrapped her arms around me, her scent and warmth warped around me... Idiot...

Heyy enjoy -T <3 THANKS FOR SO MANY READS MY LOVES I'M SHOOK.