Chapter 14.

"Mine." His dimples popped out especially right now, his eyes were his blue. You on the other hand just had your first proper make out session. Leaving out the scary one where Namjoon bit you. 

"I-I Mine?" You questioned, you were breathless even though there wasn't any reason to be. He chuckled lightly at you.

"Don't worry. Wait why are you so out of breath?" He touched his forehead against yours, your cheeks were a deep red as you looked down slightly guilty. His eyes widened in realization going a shade lighter of blue.

"I took your first kiss? Y/N. I'm sorry! I didn't know I should have asked properly. ugh" He stepped away from you.

"Joon... Why do you have to apologize for everything? It was a nice proper first kiss. So thanks? I guess?" You rubbed the back of your neck, what were you meant to say? You were still red.

"Wait so you're okay with it." He stepped back to his spot from before, his body cold close to your boiling one.

"I- I don't know. Maybe?"

"That's good enough for me!" He wrapped his arms around your waist and started leaving pecks all over your face and down your neck.

It tickled, so you let out giggles like a three year old. He pulled away and his eyes had gone back to his soft black.

He smiled sweetly at you and it made your heart speed up, his effect on your heart had worsened these days and now he had kissed you twice. 

Your little heart couldn't take much more of it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RM'S POV:

Her lips were soft. He thanked god that he was born a vampire, or else he wouldn't have seen her reaction to him being so close. Her cheeks were bright red and his ears picked up the humming of her heart beat.

It only made him want want to cuddle and kiss her even more then previously. But he was worried, worried that he would accidentally break her. What if what the demons did to him was permanent, if he couldn't control himself. He was relieved that he lasted but he knew his eyes had changed color. Of course they did, he got excited.  Her scent was so close and it was sweet as hell.

Before they knew it they were laying on her bed in comfortable silence. 

"Okay! food. You want anything?" She poked his cheek, he snorted when he realized they hadn't actually eaten when they had planned.

"Sure... Kitten." He said it without thinking and she flicked him in the forehead.

"What? Why?"

"Because I could and will again if you call me that once more..." She glared with deep red splotches forming on her cheeks.

Mental note, call her that more often... she blushes cutely.

He giggled, as she stood up and walked out, he followed closely behind her.

"What can you stomach?" She turned to him when they got to her kitchen.

She held up ice cream in one hand and cookies in the other.

"Cookies!" He snatched the cookies away and started scoffing them down, he started choking. Like the clumsy idiot he is.

"Joon!" She punched his back and he coughed up what ever was stuck. She was then holding her stomach laughing.

"You... Hhaha... You're a spud Kim Namjoon... You really are." She wiped away her tears.

He pouted at her.

"I am not."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV:

For the rest of the night your heart went off whenever he looked at you, you couldn't help it.

He was your ideal first kiss.

You had fun and went into deep convocations, where he somehow got to show off his high IQ.  You heard rumbling down stairs. You both rushed down stairs to where your happiness had stopped.

A black demon giggling uncontrollably while your mother laid dead in it's arms. Her lifeless body dropped to the ground as it stood up.

All you could hear was white noise, you had tunnel vision only focused on your mother, you slowly walked to her. Without caring about the abomination stood next to her.

You sunk down on your knees as you shook her, you were screaming now, hoping she would hear you.  

Your tears were starting to block your vision, you kept screaming at her and shaking her. 

Until you were shaking yourself, the utter despair and uncontrollable desire to see her smile and be alive again was unbearable. 

You turned back seeing Namjoon break the neck of her killer, he was crying as well. His eyes were blue and cold. His skin was as white as snow.

You turned back to your mother and your life with her flashed before your eyes.

How she stopped men coming into the house with a bat, how she was so happy with you for doing well at school. 

How she smiled before she left...

Numb. You didn't feel nor did you want to breath. You were numb, until he shook you out of your state.

"Y/N." You looked to him. His tears rolled down his cheeks.

"He- he took her away. He killed her! She's dead-" He hugged onto you as if you were going to slip away, you were crying to the point where your throat began to hurt.

" She's gone..." 

You two sat there. In sorrow, until the sleep came and took your pain away. 

But not for long.

His giggles haunted your mind and her pale face flashed before you, you screamed in your sleep. 

You thrashed around while Namjoon comforted the best he could, but it all was pointless in this moment.

You were inconsolable. You couldn't handle being alone, so whenever he shifted you panicked.

"Please..." Your voice came out completely broken and torn.

"Don't leave..." 

A/N: Heyyy sad ass chapter, but hope you enjoyed. IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY, I got some sick ass headphones.

 IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY, I got some sick ass headphones

(heheh u probs don't really care)

Anyways enjoy. Thank you for 790 reads, that's insane. 

I love you all <3