Chapter 21

All around you were demons, you were entirely surrounded.

Namjoon and Jungkook instinctively made you hide behind them, the wolves grew fangs and their eyes glowed furiously.

"I wouldn't bother leaders." A sarcastic voice slithered through the room.

They let out intense growls that you had never heard come from their lips.

"What do you want, Lisa?" Namjoon wanted to tear that woman limb from limb.

"Just the girl Joonie." She smiled, flicking her hair.

"You know that isn't going to happen you demonic bitch." Yoongi snarled out, his eyes were bright green and black started to travel up his neck. 

"Listen Snake. You only listen to your master, dog, who I've had quite fun past with." She winked at him.

"That's never going to happen again, you are forever exiled for tampering with demons Lisa." 

"Not even for your little human?" She sent you a wicked smile, showing her fangs off.

"Don't you dare look at her you-"

"Young Alpha. My,you have gotten big. Maybe one time you and I-"

"Shut it, you don't talk to the alpha like that." Taehyung rippled with anger ready to attack, he was about to but Jimin held him back.

You were silent but you stood up and held onto Namjoon's shirt.

"Look at her, isn't she pathetic? Namjoon. Come on! She isn't even that pretty!" Yoongi was the first to brake, charging at her at full speed.

She dodged, sending him right into a pack of demons. Who he was tearing apart instantly.

"He lost himself over my little remark, silly."  She clicked and you heard Yoongi roar.

There were just more and more. 

"Please... Help him." You managed to get out.

"You won't have protection if we do." Jungkook didn't take his eyes off the situation.

"I have Hoseok and Jin. Go help him... I don't want to loose anyone to these guys again." Your grip tightened around Namjoon's shirt.

They both grinned.

"As you wish..." They sprinted off into the muck that was Yoongi tearing and flinging demons everywhere.

You watched as the alpha and the king glided through them like a field of flowers, it sorta scared you how fast they were moving. 

It was unrealistic, then again, you weren't living a realistic life anymore.

Their team work was uncanny, they hated each other yet worked so well together.

Namjoon protected Jungkook and Jungkook protected Namjoon, they were in sync.

You were so focused on them you hadn't realized the situation you were in, the lady who seemed to be running this whole thing strode up to you.

She picked you up by your neck.

"You have your men wrapped around your finger. But what will happen when I take you away?" She tightened her grip around your throat, you kicked at her using whatever force you had in you. 

Sadly you didn't have the power to make her let you go.

"Let me go..." You managed to choke out, she laughed at you and drew you close.

"Let's see how you taste." Her eyes changed into a violet and her fangs grew slightly.

Before she could bite down, you were ripped away from her.

"Hold on to me." You heard Jin's voice 

You turned around to see his hair had turned to white with green under tones and his eyes were completely white, his ears were pointy like an elf.

You wrapped your arms around him and a bubble formed around you two.

Before you knew it you watched Hoseok pin the woman, his form shifted from a larger scarier looking demon with wings and a large tail to his normal self.

He leaned down and opened his jaws, she struggled underneath him. 

As he got closer she started laughing, she ripped out her hand and snapped her fingers. 

She and all the remaining demons vanished leaving the boys in a matter of shock. 

Jin was breathing heavily and he looked like he was about to pass out.

"Jin! Take down the barrier now." Hobi walked up to the barrier and waved his hand.

The room was silent.

"Get him to my palace now, he over worked himself." Namjoon growled,  you jogged up to them. Namjoon grabbed your arm.

"Don't go near him Y/n, he's too dangerous right now." You watched as Yoongi lay on the ground, black traveling up his jaw and through his fingers. His eyes glowed and his teeth were sharpened, he looked terrifying.

You watched as your brotherly figure got hoisted away, you tried reaching for him. But you were held away.

"Yoongi!" You screamed but your body was restrained by Namjoon's arms.

"Please let me go to him..." You sunk down putting all your weight into his arms, He picked you up and you wrapped your arms around his neck.

In a flash you were at his palace, with him slowly walking up the stairs.

"How is she?" Islah's voice asked quickly and quietly.

"She's okay, just tired... Go to him, you seem like the best option to calm him down." She smiled gently and placed a kiss on your forehead.

His footsteps for now were the only thing that could be heard.

You were placed on a bed and his arms left you. You grabbed his hand, not opening your eyes and placing your hand tenderly on your now bruised throat.

"Stay with me please... I'm... Scared." The words hit him like a bullet. He moved like lightening and he was on the bed beside you, moving your hand from your neck.

"She did this..." You looked away from him. He ran his fingers over the marks.

You winced at his touch.

"Why didn't you tell anyone about this." He tilted your chin up to him and looked directly into your eyes, his eyes were hard but mellow.

"Yoongi and Jin were way more hurt then me, of course I didn't tell anyone."  He rested his hand on the side of your neck where the bruise ended.

"Y/N, it isn't okay to be like this. You need to be selfish when it comes to pain. They are warriors, they have been in battles alongside me." He ran his fingers through your hair.

"I know, but they had worse injuries."

"You are human, Y/n. Something like that could kill you. If she held you any tighter..." He pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I know... I wish I wasn't sometimes... In your world..."