Chapter 7

You had just walked in the door after going to Jungkook's, you finally could relax. Once again your mother got called into work because of the same teen. 

You walked into the lounge room and was about to sit down but you were flung up in the air and then in somebody's arms.

"You... I hear that you went over to that alpha's in that's in it's shifting faze. I thought I was going to have to step in! Y/N! Your lucky you are still in one fucking piece!"- You were brought out to look at him, his eyes were furious and blue. He was almost crying, his voice was almost a whisper and his grip around you tightened-"I could have lost you.." 

A wave of worry hit you, you had scared Namjoon to the point of the normally stoic and cool vampire of losing it. You hugged him with the same grip as his own, your voice was soft and sweet.

"Joonie, its okay... I'm here I'm alive aren't I?"- You lifted his chin slightly to make him look into your eyes, his sparkled a magnificent blue.-"He is one of my best friends, he would never hurt me. I promise you, Namjoon." The blue in his eyes faded away into his soft black eyes, he stared deeply at you. He smiled slightly as if all of his fear and anger had just been forgotten. 

"You go back on your promise, I rip his head off. Okay?" He laughed slightly while he said it. 

"Fine Joon..." You sighed, you let go of each other and you realized you were starving. You turned and went into the kitchen and opened the fridge, food! 

Your mum had made a simple fried rice for you. You smiled as you warmed it up but you'd forgotten about Namjoon for a second, it was rude to just eat in front of him.

 "D-Did you want anything?" You turned back to him, he was staring at you again. His eyes were slightly cloudy but back to blue. 

"Uh-"He collapsed onto the ground, you sprinted to him.

"Namjoon! Wake up." 

"He is gonna be out for a bit Y/N~" You looked up to find a man staring at you with a wicked grin. 

"W-who-"

"Your nightmare..." He sauntered up to you, you backed away until you hit the wall. He caged you in, you felt something lick up your neck.

"Ah~, Y/N you don't know how bad I've wanted you. Your scent has been killing me." He moaned slightly. Your breathing was heavy and you were sweating. You were about to scream but he was flung back with a growl.

"Fuck Joon-ah you couldn't keep your head straight could you, you dimwit king." Yoongi stood over the man with his hands around his neck, very pissed off. Jin and Hoseok stood in front of you.
"You okay Y/N? We are sorry we couldn't come sooner, Joon's force didn't cut off till a few minutes ago." Hoseok explained, he was interrupted by Yoongi yelling. 

"Demon! Why are you here and how dare you poison my king you swine." His words came out like growls, just watching it was intense. The demon giggled like he was a child with a lolly pop.

"You think its about your king? Oh no, you've got it very wrong vampire. It is her, we want." He smirked and started laughing like a maniac, he vanished into a puff of smoke under Yoongi's hands.

"Y/N.." Namjoon's voice came out quietly and labored. You pushed past the other two vampires, and sat down next to him. 

"You. Give your blood to him, he will die without human blood. " Yoongi growled out. 

"Yoongi, she can't he may not be able to control himself."

"Y/N. Do it, for him." Yoongi cut Jin off.

You were crying now, you didn't know why. But you were. You looked at your wrist for a second and looked to him, he looked badly sick, sicker then he usually did. His beautiful eyes were blank and cold, his body was shivering. 

You put your wrist to his lips, he groaned and turned his head away.

"Namjoon please, let me save you." You cried and your voice came out horse, you put your other hand to his cheek and turned his head back to your wrist. He looked at you with a deep sorrow and pain in his eyes, he opened his lips and bit down...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Namjoon's P.O.V:

His vision was cloudy and the ache in his side got progressively worse. He didn't want to hurt her, but seeing her so sad was something he could not afford. He bit down into her wrist.

She screamed but his ears cut off all sounds when her blood flowed into his mouth.

It was euphoric, her blood was sweet and perfect. Everything a beast like himself could want, it spread through every fiber in him, through every vein. He felt himself sit up and grab a hold of her wrist so he could bite deeper. 

He felt a new flow of fresh blood on his tongue, it was without flaws. Without imperfections.  He felt himself heal as her blood flooded his system. It was velvety as it went down his throat. 

It was his drug. More then anything he could dream of. 

================================================================================

YOUR POV:

Your sight slowly failed and you felt your body go limp.

The pain in your wrist went away and worried voices were just background noises. You felt yourself being picked up. You were laid down onto your bed, and your hand was held. You heard his voice back to normal, but filled with such sorrow.

"I am sorry." Your vision cleared and you saw him, he looked like himself and he was on his knees next to your bed. 

"Joonie.." You managed to mumble out, he looked to you and smiled with so much emotion.

You took a deep breath in and exhaled your words.

"Its okay, I'm glad you look better." His eyebrows creased slightly and his smiled almost fell.

"But at your expense, you tasted better then anything I have ever eaten in my life Y/N. You healed me in a matter of seconds, you saved me and I could never ever thank you more." His voice was entirely sincere and filled with admiration. 

You laughed slightly, and mumbled once more about how it was okay. You fell into the land of dreams, where everything was silent and still.   

A/N: Just letting you know im going away to Thailand with school for 12 days on Wednesday so i wont be able to update, I may update another two times before i go away.

thank you so much for reading, you guys are great. Byeeeeee <3