Chapter 18

Namjoon pov:

"You idiot! Stupid dog! She could have died!" Namjoon was being held back by Jin and Hoseok while Yoongi focused his attention on you.

His blood boiled and his eyes were once again blue, how dare this mutt let what's his be almost hurt.

"Listen king vamp, she isn't hurt. I killed it with the help of my pack! She is okay. But if you want to go on, let's go." Namjoon let out a growl, he threw his servant's off him and charged at Jungkook.

He was ready to kill him, he'd had enough of this beast. Giving him competition, letting her almost die and scenting her when he wasn't there.

Plus, he's a wolf. His kind betrayed the loyalty of his kingdom, he deserves a little retaliation.

His hands were almost wrapped around the wolves neck before Y/N stepped in front of Jungkook.

"Don't touch him Kim Namjoon." She glared.

"Why are you defending him! He almost let you die!" He snarled back.

Her eyes saddened slightly but she kept up her glare towards him.

"He wasn't prepared and neither were you. Don't put this all on him, I am safe! Stop with this wolf vs vampire bull shit!" She growled back, she was in Namjoon's face now. 

"Why do I even bother..." With that Namjoon vanished, completely. Leaving the wolves with the more passive vampires. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N pov:

"Annoying bastard." Jungkook muttered under his breath.

"Shut up Kook, don't call him that." You glowered, you were so annoyed at Namjoon for being so insensitive.

Your hands balled up in a fist as you stormed out of the room, you heard soft steps behind you.

"Y/N..." Yoongi's voice quietly went through your ears.

"What Yoongi." 

"Relax midget, go talk to the king. He will understand, but he'd be sulking in your tree I'd imagine." He ran his fingers though your hair softly.

You hesitated.

"Don't worry about the wolves, I will take care of them." He smiled slightly.

"Thanks Yoongs, I will be back soon. I'll probably need to say sorry to Jungkook." You slapped your forehead.

He snorted.

"Bye Y/N."

You jogged home and came up with a game plan. You would act like he wasn't there and get him to come down, then snuggle him to death and say sorry till he forgave you. Even though realistically it wasn't your fault.

You sauntered to your tree and sat down. You heard shifting above you, you grinned slightly. 

You sighed and pulled out your phone looking through a downloaded book.

Then all of a sudden you were hoisted up into the tree onto a cold lap, his head hid in the crook of your neck.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I am sorry!"  Namjoon's voice came like a child almost, squeaky and soft.

You snort.

"It's okay Joonie. Just chill out, you are gonna have to accept that the wolves are my friends." You turned your body so it was border line straddling.