Chapter 22.

You sat in Namjoon's arms, you were upset. Your family was almost lost, again.

Your head rested on his chest as he patted your head gently.

"How do you know Lisa?" The thought popped into your head.

You felt his hand freeze on your head, he sat up.

"She was close to me in the past... Closer then I care to admit. She was someone I was in love with..." The words hit your heart like a prick.

"Do you... Still-"

"Hell no, if she were to come into my palace I'd kill her where she stood." It was weird, like you were jealous. 

You grumbled incoherent things to yourself.

"Why do you ask?" He stared at you scrunching his eyebrows up.

"Oh nothing." You looked away and unconsciously scratched the back of your neck.

"You're jealous..." He covered his mouth and stifled a laugh.

"I am not!"  You instantly retorted turning red.

"Y/N I can see right through you." He laughed throwing his head back.

"You and your vampy powers." You did a magically flutter of your hands with a sarcastic face.

"Oh no, I just realized you were jealous because it's that obvious." You rolled away from him and hid under the covers.

"So I'm right?" His voice came from above, your just groaned and shifted away.

You didn't reply and there was a moment of silence when he moved from over the sheets to under in a matter of seconds.

You almost fell off the bed because he was that quick.

"You evil little-"

"You were ignoring me." He moved closer to you.

"Yah, because you were being annoying." He smiled while you glared.

"Sure." He scooped you up and rolled over so you were laying on top of him.

His eyes shifted slightly, under the dim light his features were soft and warm. His eyes were his deep set and mellow brown.

You moved your hand and gently placed it on his cheek. Cold calmed your boiling hand, he scrunched his eyebrows and flipped you two over. You gasped slightly, he caged you in as he propped himself up on his elbows.

"You... Have you ever been in love?" His voice was deep and rung through your ears.

"Not really... I'm not sure anymore." You stared right up at him.

"Do you know what it feels like?"

"I don't. But I know how it's meant to feel like." You were about to continue, but his hand slowly traveled up from your shoulder to your jaw.

"Tell me then..." He leaned down and his lips followed where his hand traced before. 

You shivered as he got closer to your jaw, once he got to your lips he hovered over them.

"Don't tell me, show me." He leaned down finally and softly placed his lips over yours.

Your instant response was of course to kiss him back, it didn't feel weird or embarrassing to do so.

It felt right.

You locked your arms around his neck as he tilted his head more to the side, gradually it heated up.  

It got faster and deeper, your lips were swollen already from the biting.

He gently pulled away after such a kiss.

He looked down at you fondly.

"Ah, you are beautiful Y/N." He kissed your forehead while you blushed intensely.

You didn't realize how heated it got until he pulled away, your lips stung and your body was hot. Your cheeks were tomato now, why is he like this.

He cooed and moved to the side of you where you instantly hid your face.

"You can't do that." You muttered.

"Do what?" He questioned innocently.

"Uh, kiss me like that and then complement me. My poor little heart can't it." You acted faint and fluttered your hand over your face.

"Yeah, sure." He smiled.

You and him sat for a while to talk. 

Once you got tired he made sure you were comfortable and left.

You were scared, but you drifted off to sleep before you had enough time to be scared...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NJ POV: 

He came back into the room to watch you and stand guard.

 He reached over to touch you gently, your hand gripped around his while your forehead creased.

"...Scared..." You whispered in your sleep.

His chest did the aching thing again. You had never been scared asides from the first day he had met you.

He felt upset that you were and he was going to wipe out the demon race if he had to. All to make you back to yourself, your brave and happy self.

He stayed with you, the whole night. His body didn't move an inch, he knew Jin had popped in without a word to make sure he was alright.

But he was to afraid that he would wake you up. Once you had gripped his hand in your own you were at peace, with what was going on around you for the past few months he wanted you to relax.

He didn't mind not moving for you, in his mind it was only a little chore.

"Why do you make my heart ache like this...?" He whispered as he touched his chest.

He was comfortable and lost in his own thoughts.

He would have to let you see Yoongi at one point and he hadn't even mentioned about what happened to Jungkook.

Shit... He didn't tell her about Jungkook...

A/N: SORRY FOR THE SHORTER CHAPTER, it just kinda went like that. 

THEY PLAYED BTS ON THE RADIO IN MELBOURNE AUS, hopefully they come down on their tour! I'm so proud of the boys atm, they are getting shit done!