Chapter 12

Namjoon let himself take a deep breath in letting her scent just clutter up all his senses, until wet dog replaced it. He stepped away from her.

"Young Alpha..." He snarled curling his lip back, this dog shouldn't have been here when she was awake.

"Jungkook? Wait wha-" The wolf had something to say before Y/N could finish.

"You have the audacity to let her hug you after what you did to her. You no good blood sucker."

"You dare say that to the king? Dog I should put you in your pl-"

"Jeon Jungkook! You are coming with me!"  She yelled grabbing his wrist and stomping out of the room. 

"Y/N, don't go with him!" Namjoon pleaded but she gave him a look that chilled him to the bone.

"I'll deal with you later Kim Namjoon..." She grumbled. 

They stomped out of the room and Jungkook (without her noticing) gave the vampires a grin and walked proudly out with her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kook."

"Yes Y/N?"

"You didn't mention you knew them."

"Well, neither did you..." Jungkook took the chance to close in a little, expecting her to back away. She stood her ground.

"Because I didn't want to spread their secret! How would you feel if I told them? A-about you! But it seems they already know!" She pouted slightly and it killed him, why was she so cute when she was mad?

"Y/N..... ah! I'm sorry!" She pinched his cheeks like no tomorrow. He pulled her hands down...

"Listen here!" He ruffled her hair while she pinched his cheeks, he wasn't dumb. He sprinted away into the room

"Jeon Jungkook, I'm going to kill you!" She ran into the room where the vampires sat.

Taehyung and Jimin sat. In the room. With vampires.

"...why the hell are you two here?"

"Heh... Hey Y/N... We are Kookie's betas..." Jimin muttered nervously.

Someone picked her up from behind.

"Gotcha!" Bunny boy decided to play funny. 

"Ok, ok. Put her down." Yoongi growled and took you away from Jungkook.

"Aw Snake got a crush?" Jimin teased, Yoongi only snarled and walked away with her and the rest of the vampires, Jin turned around.

"Stay in here, or I swear to god I will unleash Namjoon on you. The only reason your here is because-" 

"Of Y/N." Jungkook finished, he knew why he was here and he intended to take that reason back with him. Even if it meant going through that king of blood suckers.

They shut and locked the door behind them, even though they knew that it wouldn't do much if they wanted to get out.

=========================================================================

YOUR POV:

You got dragged out of the room by Yoongi. 

Which wasn't something you expected, especially out of 'The Snake' 

"Min Yoongi, put her down." Namjoon had tension in his voice like he was going to run away with you.

"Thanks Yoongi." You mumbled, you looked up to Namjoon to see his forehead creased in worry.