Chapter 16

Oh god...

"Hoseok! Taehyung! Stop eating the all the meat!" Jin and Jungkook screamed. 

They turned around with cheeks full of food and sprinted off, you found it hilarious watching them become like children as they saw the food.

"Tae! Yoongi wont stop glaring at me!" Jimin hid behind Taehyung as Cora giggled in the corner with you.

" Min Yoongi..." Jin sighed in his motherly tone, Yoongs just stood up and walked over to you and sat next to you two girls.

"So loud..." You snorted at his statement. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After lunch you decided games would be the thing to bring everyone together...

It went quite the opposite starting with karaoke...

"You used to call me on my-" 

"Cellphone!" The wolves cut off Namjoon's breaking voice.

"Late night when you-"

"Need my love!" They screamed over him, laughing as they did it.

"You three better stop or I swear to god..." He said under his breath.

"Say that louder Joonie . " Jungkook snickered. 

"What did you just call me, Kookie?  " Namjoon challenged, Jungkook stood up and stomped up to him.

They were at eye level as the young alpha challenged the king, you however squished in between them, being the midget you are you glared up at them.

"It. Is. Christmas! Don't be so petty." You flicked both of their foreheads. 

"I- wasn't being petty he st-"

"Joon. You both were being petty, don't deny it." Yoongi cut Namjoon off. The room giggled while the leaders glared at all of them, it died down quick. 

"Anyways... Lets play in the snow!" You sprinted out of the house without warning.

The all trailed behind you into the forest where you started the biggest fight in history.

A snow ball fight that is... 

You threw one at the back of Namjoon's head, he turned around slowly with a massive smirk on his face...

"No..." You looked down and saw he had a massive pile of snow balls...

"You wouldn't."

"Kitten. I so would." After he said that he was gone.

And you felt cold just dump on your head.

"Kim Namjoon!" You turn around and try to tackle him to the ground, funny thing is you didn't. His feet tripped themselves up and you had the advantage for a little bit.

You smothered him with snow while you heard yips and yaps from behind you.  

You turned around and saw two wolves playing in the snow. While Jungkook waved at you sitting with Jin and Yoongi while Hobi was about to go over to the wolves.

Family 

"Y....N" 

"Ah! Shit sorry!" You got off him and helped him up. 

"You are evil." He grumbled as he got the snow out of his hair.

"And you are clumsy." You snorted.