Chapter 5

You sat at the table and looked at your hot chocolate while Jungkook ranted about how werewolf movies are underrated. You found it hilarious how he got so involved in the movie, his nose scrunched up slightly while he spoke.

On the way home you sat in comfortable silence, until he spoke.

"So, you ever hang-out with Namjoon?" He looked kinda funny when he said it. He looked to you with a slightly forced grin.

It took you a little bit to register his question...Shit

"Not really, from time to time we do and its fun when we do. Why? You jealous?" You wiggled your eyebrows and giggled slightly. 

He went red and looked down, his eyes shone a slightly more golden tint then usual. 

"No.." He looked up at you and his eyes looked a mix of golden with brown.

"Kook?-" 

"Uh, we are here! Thanks for tonight Y/N... I had lots of fun." He smiled and bent down to kiss your cheek.

His lips were warm and soft, this time it was your turn to turn red. 

"Y-yeah I loved it too, cya!" You stepped out of the car and waved him off.

Once he was gone your hand practically slapped your cheek where he kissed you and you squealed as quietly as you could. You walked inside to find a note on the counter 

'I've been called into work because a silly teen for some reason cant. Sorry love, I hope you had fun with Jon-cook? that's how you spell his name right? xxxMum.'

You smiled at her note, you loved your mother so much, she was your everything. You went up stairs and flopped on your bed. You turned your head.

"Hey Y/N." You screamed and tried smashing him with a pillow. 

"Y/N! Its Joon!!!!" You opened your eyes to see Namjoon sitting on your chair, not on the bed anymore.

"What the hell are you doing here! and I get you are some cool vampire who has cool powers and cool freaking everything but that doesn't mean you can just sit in my room!" You stomped up to him and glared. 

His dimples popped out as he tried not to laugh, you grumbled slightly. 

"I'm sorry Y/N.. haha cute." Your face got slightly more red. 

"Why are you even here?" You grumbled again, evil dimple vampire. 

You heart felt odd, beating faster and your face was red. Yes he was beautiful, an unnatural beauty that you only saw in photo-shop. But technically you had only properly known him for a few days, why did you feel flustered around him?

"Ah, I just wanted to see you." He vanished and stopped in front of you, he picked you up and sat back down with you in his lap. 

"I find you interesting, you aren't scared of me nor do you treat me like royalty. You are you and you also smell really nice." His voice was soft and sweet, he looked up at you with a beautiful smile. 

You went bright red and tried getting off his lap, but his grip on you was literal iron.

"N-Namjoon, please let me go. You don't have to leave just it's a little awkward for me sitting on your lap..." You went redder then before if it was possible, his pale cheeks had a slight rosy tint to them as well.

"Finee, hehe so I don't have to leave?" He grinned raising his eyebrow slightly.

"Yess now lemme get off!" You whined, he laughed and let you stand up and go back to your bed. You sat facing him, you knitted your eyebrows and leaned forward to stare at him.

"How old are you?" 

"209. I'm basically 25, that's when I stopped aging." He straight answered the question without hesitation. 

"Your a king?"

"King of Silver Forest, my mother and father were killed not too long ago." His eyes were blank and his dimples were gone. 

"I'm sorry." His eyes became less cold and he smiled slightly.

"Don't worry, they weren't really close to me anyways."

You let out a breath of relief and you fell back on your bed. Next thing you knew he was next to you and laying with you. 

"Can I ask you a question?" You nodded your head slightly.

"Your father, where did he go?" He looked to see your reaction, your eyes turned cold like his and your lips turned down.

"He cheated on Mum with another woman, he started getting impulsive and stopped caring about us. One day we woke up and he was gone, he left a note saying he didn't regret leaving." Your voice was monotone and sad. 

"That's terrible, I am sorry to hear that." His voice mimicked yours, you laughed when you saw his stern face. 

"It's fine Joon." You grinned. He sent one back. Your eyes widened when you realized you hadn't popped the question yet.

"Do you drink human blood or normal food?" You quietly asked looking down kinda feeling guilty for asking, he laughed. 

"I drink any blood, humans are the best though I really love human food. Makes me sick if I eat to much, I still enjoy it." He answered without hesitation again, confident.  

"I'm not going to drink from you, you are off limits but if you gave me permission. I so would, you smell amazing. Be careful around things like me, they'll notice your scent quite quick." He was serious this time, he was worried for you.

"Don't worry and thanks I guess?" You didn't know what to say to that. Being told that you were a meal candidate. 

"Don't be scared, I have put you off the charts. I will make sure no one touches you or the ones you care for." He smiled sincerely, you felt slightly special.

"Thanks Joon." You yawned. 

"Ah, you need sleep. Sorry I forgot, thank you for letting me talk with you. I enjoyed it deeply, I'll see you tomorrow." He stood up and leaned down to kiss your forehead. He turned and left, it would have been charming. If he didn't trip out of the window and fall off the roof.

"Shit! Namjoon!" You jumped out of your window onto your roof and looked down.

He was laying on his back looking very annoyed. 

"I'm fine." He gritted out, he stood up and waved good bye. 

That was the last of him that night, such an odd yet normal vampire..

A/N: My reads suddenly boosted up, I'm shook. hehe thankyou. I DISLOCATED MY THUMB, IT HURTS SO MUCHHHHHHHH. anyways enjoy <3