Chapter 8

Namjoon's pov:

She was beautiful, her lashes perfectly cast a shadow on her cheeks. Her skin was smooth as if it had never been touched and her hair was silky and soft, she was unbelievable when she was sleeping. 

He realized he'd found himself more attached to her once her blood traveled through him. He felt guilty for the blood that had saved him and boy did it save him quickly.

That was another thing that added to her, her blood had healed him twice as fast as any other humans.  Which confused the hell out of him, Yoongi and the other two. She was only human and an adorable one at that but why did her blood have an affect on him like no blood has ever before?

She opened her eyes while he thought. 

"Joonie..." Her voice came out soft and gentle. 

"I'm here, I'm here." He took her hands in his own and smiled sweetly to her, she sent one back at him.

He felt a slight ache in his chest when she smiled, it was only a small smile but it made him go crazy. 

"How are you feeling? Do you need water?Food?I'll go get it if you need it!" His voice cracked slightly and she laughed.

"I'm fine Namjoon, just a little gross that's all." She frowned slightly and coughed, then groaned.

"I'm sorry, They shouldn't have made you do that. I feel terr-"

"No, nah ah. Namjoon, I couldn't have let you die like that. Once again I'm still alive aren't I? Silly vampire." She giggled and hit his hand playfully.

He snorted but like usual they were interrupted.

"My King, we need to go back home. It seems your auntie is paying an unexpected visit and her mother is coming home in five to ten minutes, I will leave Jin and Hoseok with her. We need to go now." Yoongi stood at the door with his arms crossed.

His breath hitched slightly when he heard the news. Disappointed he stood up, and smiled down at her only to see her gaze shift between worry and curiosity.

"Don't worry, you'll see me when you get better. Aww Y/n is gonna miss me Yoongi isn't that cute?" He walked off and slung an arm around his guard's shoulder.

"Joon! Shut up. Bye.." She grumbled while they left with the dimple vampire laughing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Auntie..." Namjoon's voice dripped with venom, he hated this woman and all her legacy. But, they were blood. So he couldn't refuse her entering his palace.

"My dear nephew, my king, how have you been?" She asked with fake politeness, her fangs stuck out like a nail in wood, she bowed to him looking to him on his thrown.

It was a traditional thing to bare your fangs to other vampires, it was almost a form of dominance. The sharper the fang the more deadly or higher up the vampire is.

"Why are you here Mijin?" He growled skipping the fake auntie and nephew skit. His eyes were blue once again and Yoongi stood ready next to him if anything were to happen, a silver sword dripped in venom from a lycan's blood in hand. It would kill any creature on sight.

"I have been hearing rumors Namjoon-ah, rumors saying that you have been killing our species to protect a pathetic human girl. Is this true?" Yoongi started growling slightly, Namjoon raised his hand to silence him.

"I am king no? Some of us don't understand that they aren't aloud to touch the king's things." He leaned forward putting his hand in his hands.

"And if anything happens to that girl by anyone else's hand but mine they shall suffer the consequences. My sweet Auntie Mijin." His smile was sick, baring his fangs to her until she bowed her head slightly in fear.

"Is that so? I have no choice to obey your wishes as you are king. Well, I only came to find out if these rumors were true. I now will take my leave. Nephew, Snake." Her eyes looked to Yoongi who looked as if he was about to rip her head off there and then, his lips curled back into a slight snarl. 

She left without looking back, Namjoon stared at her back until she left through his palace doors.

He relaxed back into his throne and a deep breath, his trusted guard spoke first.

"I hate that woman, with a passion I tell you." He smirked and laughed slightly. Namjoon laughed along and agreed with him.

"Yoongs, that woman is up to something. I need to keep Jin and Hoseok with Y/N." He glared ahead of him.

"As you wish my king." 

================================================================================

Y/N POV:

You finally got up feeling alot better then you thought, you slept when Namjoon left. It was now 10:30 in the morning, it had been a long night.

You smelt something cooking, you went down stairs to see Jin and your mum cooking together. While Hobi set the table and added jokes into their convocations. 

"Mum?" You walked into the kitchen giving Hobi a questioning glance.

"Ah, Y/N. Your friends came a bit early before you went out for the day. So they decided to help me out with breakfast! Aren't they nice?" You looked at Jin behind her and he nodded profusely.

"That's very kind of them. How are you doin Jin, Hobi?" You grinned, you found it slightly funny but annoying because you decided to go along with them.

"Y/niee! We are good, go get dressed because we are leaving soon!" Hobi smiled his iconic smile.

"Ah, fine." You went back upstairs and got changed into your usual. You left your room to see Hobi once again.

"I'm sorry, we had to charm your mother to think we were going out together. So we are! We are going to Joonie's palace." He got gradually more exited when he told you the destination.

You stood there sort of shocked. You were going to see Namjoon acting like a king?

"O-Okay.." You walked down with him and sat at your table.

Strawberry yogurt with bacon and eggs. Amazing.

You all demolished your breakfast and took your leave to go 'out'

'Y/N by the way spray this on you, you wont be in your world once we get there. The beasts in this world will try to take you, that will make our jobs harder. So spray generously to hide your lovely scent please!" Jin handed back a perfume bottle to you.

This was going to be rough getting to Namjoon...