Chapter 3

He stood there. Staring at you, you watched as the blue in his eyes faded away. But then it clicked, he had just killed someone. 

You ducked under his arm and bolted. In a flash he was in front of you, He picked you up locking you in an unbreakable cage in his arms. Once again in a flash you were in the center of your favorite tree.

"You are not scared of me.. are you?" His voice sounded cautious and worried. 

"You know that was another vampin-ah vampire, she was trying to get to your house cause she picked up your scent..." He backed up and watched you. You weren't scared of him for some stupid reason.

"J-Joonie? Wait so I'm crazy and that wasn't a dream. Wait I'm dreaming still, if i jump off i'll wake up." You moved to jump from the height but he stopped you. 

"Your not dreaming... that wasn't a dream either." He still stared making sure you didn't jump off.

"Ouch!" You pinched yourself, pain. You felt pain! what the freaking heck?

"Why pinch yourself?" He turned his head slightly like a curious cat.

"So vampires are real. You actually gave me that rose and you killed that girl cuz she was gonna kill me correct?" You were about to loose it.

"Yes, haha! I knew you hadn't lost that rose!" He smiled, his beautiful dimples appeared and it made your heart stop, his attire was simple yet fancy.

You weren't used to it but his body was freezing and it sent a shiver down your spine. 

"Ah, by the way. What the hell are you doing in the middle of the forest at this time of night?" His brows furrowed. In this case you'd ask him the same, but vampire plus day light generally equals death right?

"Felt the need for a walk." You didn't like lying, it was one of your pet peeves. But telling someone you were looking for a massive wolf in the middle of the night wasn't ideal.

"Right...-" It was so awkward. He was unnecessarily close to you staring into your eyes, basically just staring into your freaking soul. You heard a howl. You leaned to look down but he pinned you against the tree.

"Don't, they'll hurt you and there are three of them, one of me. They are a bit harder to take down then that ogre.." You were confused, aside from the fact they were massive wolfs made to kill... One of them was extra friendly.

"It's ok. Doggie is down their he'll stop them if they don't like me... You stay up here though, is it the cliche wolves don't like vampires?" You found it sorta funny how it was true, you were never into vampy v werewolf stuff and all that but especially after Twilight everyone was. So it became cliche.

"...Yeah." His head sunk down a bit. 

"Don't expect me to save you if anything bad happens.." He lowly said, not looking at you. 

You hummed in response and started climbing down, the wolf you were familiar with looked up at you. He leaped up and bit your top dragging you down, you screamed a little bit. You fell on your butt and felt its wet nose go up against you, sniffing. 

The two behind him growled slightly, He turned around and growled deeper and scarier. They bowed their heads in submission, he turned back to you and licked your forehead. You patted it's head in return, it leaned into your hand. 

It backed away and ran off with the other two trailing close behind him. You stood up and brushed yourself off, you turned around and looked up. 

"Joonie! You can come down now if you want." You turned around to find him already staring down at you, real troubled. You squeaked and jumped a bit, but relaxed when you realized it was him. 

"How in whatever gods name did you tame an alpha.." It was almost like he was asking himself. 

"Uh"- "Don't worry, go home. There are things that are much stronger then you out at night, expect a visit tomorrow night from me... maybe even tomorrow..." He smiled the dimply smile and vanished. 

You pondered why you didn't scream and run away from him, maybe because there was comfort and familiarity in his voice or just he wasn't a shiny vampire or a scary vampire. You felt welcomed by him, you felt at home with him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up that morning groggy and tired. You sort of regretted going out into the forest just because you didn't get enough sleep, but it was worth it. Learning that vampires were real in the most casual way possible, you had dreamed about him for so many years and to find out he was actually real was... incredible. 

================================================================================

Namjoon's P.O.V:

"Yoongi."

"Yes sire?" 

"I'm going to school with you guys today." He looked down from his throne finally decided that he'd tag along and see Y/N. Yoongi was standing guard just in case there were anyone who thought it would be a good idea to challenge.

"Joon. You have duties here as king and our favorite little wolf friends are crawling around her, they wont let you near her in their sights." Yoongi was stern with his words, his king was an amazing leader. Smart and loyal, but not when it comes to that girl.

"Yoongi"- he mimicked his guards tone-" They wont touch me in front of humans, if they do then it's against their laws. I'll shut the palace gates when I'm not around, if I really need to I'll put Ji Chang-Wook in my place."

"Fine Joon, if you get in trouble by the council I'm not saving your royal ass." Yoongi glared lightly at Namjoon, stupid king....

"Thanks Suga... what do I wear to high school...?" Namjoon questioned, looking genuinely confused. 

Yoongi just stood there dumbfounded... It was gonna be hard with this little king.

A/N: Yo! Soz school has been an ass lately. THE. COME.BACK.OMGGG. 

I'm so proud of our boys! it is so good! I looove Seesaw... STREAM EPIPHANY COWARDS! JIN DID NOT WORK HIS ASS OFF FOR THIS SONG TO NOT BE APPRECIATED!!  <3

 STREAM EPIPHANY COWARDS! JIN DID NOT WORK HIS ASS OFF FOR THIS SONG TO NOT BE APPRECIATED!!  <3