Chapter 17

Christmas dinner was simple and sweet.

The wolves practically ate everything, especially Tae. So eventually Christmas was over and everyone had to go do their duties or go home. 

Though they were worried about leaving you home alone you said it was okay, Jungkook didn't live too far away and Namjoon's palace wasn't far either.

But you had one soul problem when everyone left, you couldn't sleep.

You laid there in the darkness staring at the wall, making sure nothing was there.

You held your necklace tightly trying to convince yourself you were okay, you weren't. You were worried about the demon coming and making your fate the same as your mother's. You couldn't do anything if it did, you were just a human.  

You were so scared and crying, you couldn't handle it anymore. So you grabbed a change of clothes and a big fluffy jumper and sprinted out of your house.

Jungkook was only fifteen minutes down the road, you could make it.

You jogged along the foot path, when you heard fast steps behind you.

You turn around, a wolf stood close to you. You smiled gently, knowing it was him. You walked towards him and reached out to pat it's head. His ears flattened as he leaned into your touch.

"Hey, could I stay with you tonight? I'm just not ready to be by myself yet..." You looked down sort of guilty.

You realized that their lives didn't revolve around you and it hit you hard, you may have just interrupted a pack hunt or something. 

"If you don't want to that's fine, you could be busy and stuff-" He yapped at you silencing you. He nipped your jumper and practically dragged you to his home. 

You turned around when he shifted and let him get into clothes. 

" Y/N you can turn around now?" He tapped your shoulder. His warm smile and bunny teeth popped out.

"You want anything?" He asked gesturing to the kitchen.

"It's okay, anyways what were you doing out so late?" You poked his cheek.

" Territory patrol, I have to do it at least once a week. I was finishing up when I caught your scent." You nodded as he told you the information. 

"Then what were you doing when you were looking after me all those months?"

" I wouldn't leave you alone, Jimin and Tae were always there. Plus you had your vampire friends."

"Ah, Okay."

"Let's go to bed shall we." Realizing the time you felt yourself yawn and nod sleepily.

He walked you to his room, which was basically any boys room. Messy, posters, a computer and for some reason a couch.

You snort.

"You are real messy Kook."  You said wondering towards the couch. You sat down and sprawled out making yourself comfortable.

"Yeah, sure like you aren't." He replied to your little comment.

"...Better then yours." You felt yourself get more drowsy.

"Aish, what am I gonna do with you?" You didn't really notice but he had picked you up and put you onto the bed.

"Goodnight Y/N..." His voice was in the background as you felt yourself finally be able to sleep, you were safe.

"Night..." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------