Chapter 29

Long chapter SORRY

You stared bluntly at the ground, you didn't know how many hours or even days you had sat in these chains.

You didn't see light once, nor food. The tears had ran out, you hoped Namjoon and the others would try to find you. But, as the pain proceeded your senses dulled. Loosing all form of hope was close

She only came in to have 'fun' , the pain she sent through you was like fire roaming your body. New cuts dawned on your body over the older ones, they covered your body like clothing.

She drank from you until you were nearly gone, the amount of times you fainted was un countable. Sometimes she let... Others drink from you.

Demons, stabbed their claws into your weak body and licked up the blood gushing from the new wounds.

You didn't scream anymore, you couldn't, it hurt too much.

Your body was breaking and so was your wishful thinking...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoongi laid on the bed panting, what was going on? New wounds showed up on his body every day, puncture holes appeared on his neck, wrists and thighs.

He had known Y/N was something to him from the start, yet he couldn't feel anything before. Why now?

He yelled for someone, the wolves came bounding in. Jimin was first to speak.

"Oh my god... Yoongi! What have you done to yourself!" He ran towards the vampire, hovering his eyes all over him.

"It's... Y/N's body... Not mine." He managed to choke out.

"Yoongi... You are soul linked to her and you didn't tell anyone?" Jin appeared, slightly disappointed in the younger for not establishing it.

"I didn't know..." He whispered guiltily.

"She's... Being harmed like this...?" Jimin choked out, tears threatening to spill.

"Not her..." Taehyung soon followed after.

"Wheres Namjoon?" Yoongi's eyes searched for him, but he was no where to be found.

"In his room..."

==============================================================================    

In the dark Namjoon sat, tears of sorrow and anger kept coming.

"...Why do you make me suffer... Her suffer..." He yelled flipping the table.

"I am going to rip that fucking women to shreds." He growled as he threw his fist into the closest wall.

"Namjoon. Stop acting like this and plan something! She's dying Joon! It's showing up on Yoongi's body!" Jungkook screamed, grabbing the vampire by the collar. 

Namjoon stood glaring at the boy. He was right... Throwing tantrums weren't going to save her.

He shoved the wolf off him, he raked a hand through his ruffled hair.

"I can't do this by myself. I need your help, I can't lose her like this." He looked back up to him.

In that moment. A bond of mutual respect and peace between rivals. They were going to save her, at all costs...

Yoongi heard panting directly in his ears as he tried to rest, he flung his eyes open to see nobody by his side.