Chapter 9

You got dragged into the back way of the palace by Hobi and Jin, much to your discomfort. You grumbled incoherent things to yourself even though you knew that they could hear you. 

"Y/N... I need you to act like a pet for a second."  Jin whisper yelled quickly.

"Wh-"

"Jin-ah... New pet it seems? What is it this time? A hybrid? A fairy?" You instantly got on your knees and looked like you were about to start begging.

"Jackson. She is actually a new pet for King Namjoon, she is a rare species of dog. He requested that she was in human form, easier to drink. Don't you agree?" Jin smirked slightly and patted your head while Hobi lowered his head slightly.

"Ah, interesting. Well I hope our king enjoys you bitch." Jackson said as he walked away.

"Jin.... You seriously made her a shape shifter?" Hobi sounded slightly disappointed, you just sat there slightly confused on what happened.

"What? I don't see you coming up with ideas on the spot?" Jin put his motherly voice on and Hoseok just pouted and started walking again.

You and Jin followed.

You found yourself looking at a beautiful palace, almost roman style. With statues and old paintings strewn all over the place. You had Jin and Hoseok stood at your side while other beasts and vampires with chains around them and guards walking them off to where you thought was a jail. 

Your heart picked up the pace as a vampire snarled and spat at Hobi, you latched onto Jin only to be shoved away.

"Do not touch me girl." Jin growled and instantly you frowned. He mouthed sorry and turned his head.

You entered the main area of the palace and all maids were rushing getting everything cleaned. In the midst of it all your eyes attached to a pale woman dressed in a beautiful dress laced with slight touches of gold, she turned around with mesmerizing crystal, icy blue eyes and smiled.

"Hoseok-ah, Jin-ah. It has been too long."- She hugged both of them and turned to you. Her eyes widened.-" You are Namjoon's little crush I presume? Welcome my love, I am Islah. Namjoon's good friend. Y/N yes?" She gave you a dazzling smile, enough to make you feel comfortable instantly.

"Ah, yes I-I'm Y/N... You have a very beautiful face Islah." You blurted out, you smacked your hand over your mouth. What were you saying? You now sound creepy. She giggled a little bit.

"Thank you and don't feel embarrassed, I brought out your thoughts. I hope you don't mind."  Your mouth opened in an oh. Ugh why does she have to be so perfect?

"You aren't any different from me Y/N, I can see why Joon likes you so much. You are adorable." You blushed and she giggled once more.

"Well, I hope we can be close friends in the future. I must go and help train new soldiers with Yoongi." She strode away elegantly. 

"That woman is not someone I thought to be a fighter." You turned to the boys.

"Islah is the second general and head knight after Yoongi. She is someone you don't want to mess with, but she has a soft heart and makes goo goo eyes at Yoongi when ever she sees him." Hobi and Jin cackled with you laughing slightly along with them.

"And what are you guys? Are you like Yoongi?" You spoke up after the laughter.

"We are almost like him. Unlike Yoongi we are not full vampires, half-bloods if you will. But we are mixed in with another beast, for example Jin is half nymph where I am part demon. But we we serve under Namjoon as whatever he needs us to be and at the moment, more often then not. We are your protectors." Hoseok explained.

You were in awe of those two, being human made you feel so lame. You didn't have a lot of time to think about it when a servant came up to you three.

"The king is done with his duties, you may go to him, Lord Hoseok and Lord SeokJin."The servant bowed and gave you a glare.

"Be gone." Hoseok spat out to him, the servant nodded and walked away with out turning back.

"I hate how you guys have to be so mean." You mumbled, their gazes softened.

"Sorry Y/n but that's just how it is around here. It isn't as accepting here as it is back in your home." Jin apologized as you made your way up to Namjoon.

You hadn't felt nervous until you got to his door, was he going to act differently? He is king and all. So did he have to put on a mask of hierarchy?

They knocked on the door.

"Come in." His deep voice echoed through your ears.

You walked in to him sitting at his desk in what any prince would look like. Well dressed and hair smoothly combed back, he looked up and smiled his signature dimple smile.

"Welcome!" He stood up and paced over to you. 

"Hey Joonie." All three of you chimed, you giggled at that. 

"We got her here safe and sound as you asked. We will leave to go watch Islah try to flirt with Yoongi." Jin snorted and Hobi agreed. They both winked and took their leave.

"How are you feeling?" Joon ran his fingers through your hair.

"You better not be feeling bad still, I'm feeling fine" You bopped his nose, he looked down. Guilty...

"Namjoon. I promise you it was okay to do wha-" You were pushed to a wall and his mouth got close to your neck.

"Act." He whispered against your neck, your heart was beating at a million miles per hour. He pinned your arms above your head.

"King Namjoon. I have bought a beverage." A servant walked in, Namjoon straightened up.  

He growled and strode up to the man, he towered over him.

"You come in without knocking again... I will make sure you have no hands to knock with. Go." He took the glass and sculled it. 

"Y-yes my king." He rushed out, Namjoon turned to you frowning.

"I'm sorry Y/N... I have to.." he shuffled over to you and looked like a dog who was guilty of tearing up a pillow. 

You sighed and looked down.

"I know Joonie... I don't like it but I understand..." 

A/N: Yoo I'm back, hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you so much for reading!