Chapter 15

Your life as you knew it had turned upside down.

The only family you had left had vanished from your fingers and at her funeral, you couldn't cry.

You had no tears left, for the next few months your body was numb. You didn't want to see anyone or even move.

Your body had just shut down.

People came knocking at your door, asking questions. Not really caring if you were over it or not, which made you feel even more numb.

Namjoon and Jungkook came by from time to time, they both knew that you didn't want to talk. But they checked up on you every day, even when they thought you couldn't hear or see them.

You didn't sleep, you only woke up screaming. Then, it was July. Now It's December.

Christmas...

You felt empty, longing for something. Maybe contact, you just needed to... talk.

So when you got the chance you did, to an odd person.

"Yoongi..." Your voice was horse and cracking.

He spun around and like lightening he was there next to you, holding your hand.

"I miss her"- You held your breath to stop any tears and let it out.-" So much..."

"I know Y/N. We all miss her as well." His hand tightened around yours.

"I swear to god little Y/N. We will get them, I Min Yoongi promise you." You smiled for the first time in six months.

"Thanks Yoongs." You held his hand to your forehead as your tears of sorrow and borderline happiness flooded.

"Thank you..." He moved so that you were in his arms, hugging you and stroking your hair til you were finished.

You clung onto him and eventually another set of arms joined in.

Hobi.

"How are you feeling? We miss you so much!" He kissed your forehead and continued hugging you while Yoongi snorted slightly.

"I'm feeling a lot better now, especially since I'm getting cuddled." His heart smile radiated when he heard your voice and saw your small smile.

" Well, if your up to it. You don't have to! But Christmas is tomorrow, did you want to have dinner? We can't eat a lot so we could invite those wolves you somehow like? We will just try and keep Namjoon and Jungkook away from each other."

You thought about it for a moment.

You miss them, a lot. You missed their goofy moments and their sweet moments, the feeling of being in Namjoon's arms or being surrounded by Jungkook's warmth. 

You missed your new found family, too bits.

"Y/N you don't have to if you don't want to." Yoongi looked really serious and it made you smile slightly bigger.

"I'm okay now Yoongs, I miss you guys anyways... Sure."

It was then that you realized Jung Hoseok, is the king of over reactors.

He squealed and spun you around the room, while Yoongi panicked in a corner quietly. 

This was going to be an interesting Christmas...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoongi's POV:

He was surprised when she called for him.

And his first instinct was to comfort her, though he wasn't the best at comforting. He did his best.