01: p r o l o g u e

Edited: 15.11.2018
Wc: 415

"Y/n... come here."

1 0  y e a r s  a g o

All Might never thought he'd be here. He never imagined having a child. He never really wanted to have one since he knew that they would be targeted heavily by villains. He would never want that for anyone, especially not his own flesh and blood. I mean, who would?

But here he was.

He wasn't mad that he had a child now.

He wasn't even fearful for all the consequences that would come with the number 1 hero having to raise an eight year old girl.

Because of one thing.

He wasn't going to raise her.

All Might made this tough decision a few months ago. He contacted his friend Aizawa Shouta and asked if he could take care of his daughter until she was old enough to live by herself.

He said no.

So, he went to Hizashi.

He said yes.

But then the loud hero Present Mic just so happened to scream with excitement when All Might had arrived.

All Might then left, deciding it wouldn't be good for the poor girl to go deaf so soon in her life. Even if he wasn't going to take care of her and watch her blossom and grow, he wanted the best for her.

He kept doing his best, trying to find someone who he trusted to take care of her.

And so, he finally found his answer.

He knew she would get strong and stay safe here.

He just hoped he had made the right choice (he did).

Gran Torino.

p r e s e n t

"Y/n... come here."

A tall girl with h/l h/c hair and piercing e/c eyes made her way across the bar, her face flat as a board, wiped of all emotion.

"Yes, Shigaraki Tomura?"

"I have a mission for you," the light blue haired man said.

She sat at a bar next to him and faced his covered face. "What is the mission exactly?"

"We will be attacking a class of students from U.A. High at one of their training facilities," he explained, his cracked lips growing into a mischievous grin. "And All Might will be there."

The girl's eyes dilated slightly. "Do we get to kill him this time?"

He laughed maniacally, his face growing further into a suspicious smile as his bangs that shadowed his beady red eyes.

"Of course."

«Don't forget to smile»

:]