20: t h i s i s h o w y o u t h a n k m e

I have a bad habit of sacrificing villain readers to the heroes...

All Might thanked y/n for her help in capturing the Symbol of Evil, All for One, by taking her to prison.

She was then tossed in a cell in Hosu, waiting for the chief of police to show up and question her.

"This is how you remind me," y/n sang, trying her best to annoy the guards into letting her meet with the chief early.

"God, she's annoying," one guard muttered to another, leading the second to nod in response.

"If you love me let me go-o-o!"

The first guard slammed his elbow on the bars separating y/n from the horrid outside world. "Stop that!"

"No-o-o."

"I'm gonna go get the chief. I'm done with her voice cracks."

"Country boy, I love yo-ou!"

"Shut up!"

"...yes."

A few minutes later, the guard that left before came back, unlocking the bars to the cell y/n was being kept in.

He handcuffed her and took her to another room, except this one was all grey and had one way glass plastered over almost the entirety of the right wall, the one nearest to the door.

The officer lead her to the chair as she placed her hands in front of her, waiting for the chief to show up.

The officer eventually left, leaving y/n to herself... to sing out memes and vines.

Eventually, the chief came in to question her.

"How long have you been with The League of Villains? Woof."

All y/n did was bust out laughing.

"I'm being serious here! Woof."

She wiped a tear from her slightly dull e/c eye. "I know, but the after-woof isn't really helping."

He growled (lol) and stood up, slamming his paws onto the metal table, his metal chair scattering itself across the metal floor, before hitting the metal wall.

Huh. There was a lot of metal in that room.

"I'm not playing games! Woof."

He scooted in closer to y/n's laughter-ridden face. "If you don't answer my questions... I will have to leave you with a long time in prison, woof," he whispered darkly, as y/n tried to suppress her laughter.

The chief of the Hosu Police Department straightened his chair across from her at the other end of the table, sighing before turning towards her once more. "Got anything to say?"

She hummed, looking up at the ceiling. She started muttering the beginning of her sentence before angering the dog-man even more.

"...straight from the underground."

"Two years minimum."

The chief then left the room, slamming the metal door shut before he did so.

"Huh. I may have messed up here today."

—————————————
this chapter was so bad-

i hope you liked this scrap- i sure didn't

school starts tomorrow, so i'll be updating even less... not like it really matters, this story is almost done anyways...

so, thanks for reading, broskis

«Don't forget to smile»

:]