18: a l l f o r w h a t

"Let me go, you damn villains!!" Bakugou screamed through the restraints that the villains placed him in.

Tomura sighed. "Dabi, let him out."

Dabi looked at the handy man, regretting all of his life decisions up to this sucky moment. "Twice, you do it."

"Sure! No way!"

Twice then unlatched the young hero in training, who immediately got into a close range fighting stance.

"We just want to talk," Tomura said calmly, trying to secure some security in the explosive high schooler he just casually kidnapped.

"I'm not going to fricking talk to any of you!"

Y/n sighed. "You literally just talked to all of us, kid."

He growled at her and lunged forward, only having y/n freeze him with her dazzling smile.

Tomura looked over at her. "No need for quirks, Smile. We're giving him our best hospitality."

Y/n nodded and frowned, letting the blond teenager free from his frozen position. "As you wish."

Tomura nodded subtly before turning back to Bakugou Katskui.

"We would like you to join us," he told the boy calmly.

"No way in hell!" He spat, wasting no time in between breaths to anger bad-touch-man.

Y/n sighed. "I'm bored, can you handle this? I'm going out."

The villain's current leader nodded. "Just don't be gone for too long."

She nodded. "Right."

The second she was about to open the door, her hand on the golden handle, a firm knock was heard and the door got busted out of its hinges, flying across the room and sending y/n into a brick wall.

"PIZZA DELIVERY!"

As soon as those words were spoken, every villain present was wrapped tight in a cage of wood and flexible tree root things.

Tomura chuckled. "So he finally decided to show up."

All Might ran and stood next to Bakugou, putting a hand on his shoulder to assure the rowdy teen boy was alright; you know, after getting kidnapped and all.

He nodded slightly an opened his mouth to talk before a black gooey substance came out from his mouth like bile. It quickly covered his whole being, and by that point, he was gone.

The same happened to all the villains who were wrapped up tight in Kamui Woods' quirk, even y/n, who was knocked out cold, a noticeable and steady flow of red liquid streaming down the side of her face from her scalp.

The adrenaline finally wore off slightly on the number one hero All Might, as his mind finally processed what had just happened in the deserted bar that night.

"NO!!"

Shorter chapter, but I felt like this was a good place to end it ówò

thanks for reading, my dudes

«Don't forget to smile»

:]