17: c a m p f u n [p a r t 3]

Y/n bounced around, escaping the attacks thrown at her from the green haired boy before her. The villain's attack was almost at a close, and y/n found herself fending off a kid Tomura wanted dead just so Dabi wouldn't loose his marble. (wait...)

Light green sparks began emitting from the teen's arms and torso as he prepared to attack the one and only villain Smile. She saw this coming, as the kid had been attacking the exact same way for the past five minutes, and smiled, activating her quirk to keep him from reaching her.

Immediately, his quirk faltered and he fell to the ground in pain. Y/n's smile morphed into a slightly sadistic smirk as she watched him suffer. That was when the h/c haired woman realized something. Wasn't... wasn't there more of them?

Suddenly a flying kick came out of seemingly nowhere, smacking y/n in the side of the head, much like the one she sent at the pro hero Eraserhead earlier that day, her smile twisting into a frown.

"Oh no you di-dn't!" Y/n exclaimed, jumping onto her feet, snapping three times in the shape of a z towards her attacker, the eight armed kid.

Twice looked at her from across their meet up spot. "Oh yes he di-d," he screamed.

She stared at him with a piercing gaze before someone froze her to the ground with some cold ice.

"This sister's 'bout to snap!" She exclaimed, confusing everyone but Toga and Twice who understand her logic, somehow.

The half and half boy sprinted past her, along with the other kid with eight arms that had the guts to attack her earlier, to try and grab the two marbles Compress and Dabi held in one of each of their hands.

The octopus boy snatched one from Compress, who was standing on the right as Todoroki slid by Dabi, under his arm and into the dirt, missing him completely.

"Aw. Look at poor little Shouto Todoroki," Dabi taunted as he held the marble in his hand, a sh^t eating grin plastered onto his face.

Compress released the kid in the marble, showing Dabi's hand around Bakugou's neck as they backed up into a dark portal made by the one and only warp gate, Kurogiri of the League of Villains.

Suddenly, the green haired kid from before bursted forward, trying to get to Katsuki as he was pulled further and further into the warp.

Kurogiri secretly sent warps underneath all of the league's members as they slowly sunk down into the mist.

Meanwhile, Midoriya, both arms busted broken but held in place with makeshift supports and all, barely made it to the portal before Katsuki sunk into it with the villain from before.

"Don't come... Deku."

All of the villains were gone.

And they had Bakugou Katsuki with them.

A scream was heard throughout the forest buring with vibrant blue flames.

Midoriya knew only one thing at that moment.

Bakugou was wearing the same expression in his eyes as when he got attacked by the sludge villain oh so many months ago.

He was sending Midoriya a silent plea for help.

—————————————

I've got a temporary update schedule for until my writer's block is gone now thanks to you guys!!

Thanks so much!!! 👌🏼👌🏼👍🏽🙂🙃

(especially Xerneasgirl01 ,thank youu uwu)

twice a week, broskis '!!

«Don't forget to smile»

:]