31: s m i l e

Y/n and Tomura smiled as they watched Hana and Yuu play at the playground from the park bench where they resided.

Y/n patted Tomura's hand and he looked at her. He pecked her on the cheek and she smiled even more. "I love you, honey," he said, stroking her hand with his calloused thumb, making sure his pinky was not touching her pale skin.

"I love you too."

Yuu and Hana ran over to their parents.

"Mom! Mom!" Yuu cried, jumping into y/n's arms.

Y/n caught him and stroked his back. "Sweetie, what's wrong?"

Yuu sniffed and showed his mother his hand. The skin had started to flake off. Y/n gasped, smiling slightly before she nudged Tomura. He looked over at his hand in shock.

"I didn't mean it!" Hana said, hugging Tomura's leg, wetting it with her young tears. He pat her back softly. "We know, hun." He picked her up and placed her on his knee. "But guess what!"

She wiped her eyes with her sleeves. "Hmm?"

Tomura smiled. "You got your quirk!"

Yuu stopped sobbing and huffed. "No fair! I want a quirk!"

Y/n laughed and brushed his cool-grey hair out of his e/c eyes. "You will soon enough."

His attitude switched practically on instinct and he smiled brightly. "Yay!"

Y/n smiled back and they both froze. Tomura and Hana looked back at the two quizzically, waiting for them to snap out of whatever trance they were currently in.

After a few minutes, y/n managed to drop her smile, giving both herself and her son the ability to move freely again.

"Well what do you know! You have my quirk!"

"Yay!"

~

"You're gonna do great, kids!" Y/n and Tomura called out to Hana and Yuu from the doorway of their house as their kids left to make their way towards U.A. High School.

"They grow up so fast." Tomura wiped a fake tear off of his face and y/n punched his shoulder playfully in response.

"Oh haha."

~

"Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom-!"

"Yes what is it Hana?!"

Hana jumped on her mom who was laying on a couch, smiling brightly, managing to keep only four fingers down. "They came!"

Y/n jumped up and ran to the kitchen with Hana, sitting down at the table, meeting up with Tomura and Yuu.

They both brought out a letter and ripped them open, two round disks falling out with a clink.

"Never fear! For I am here!"

"All Might!"

"Aw yay!"

"Young Yuu!" "Young Hana!"

"You passed with flying colours! Welcome to class 1-A!"

Hana jumped up. "Yahoo!"

"Although you had great marks on your written exam, your battle points did not suffice. Welcome to class 1-C, Young Yuu!"

"I hate All Might!"

Tomura laughed wholeheartedly as Y/n sighed. "Oh dear."

«Don't forget to smile»

:]