19: a l l f o r o n e

Thanks for 5k, holy frick

Slight angst ahead ;-;sobs
I'm writing (mainly) my own fight scene bc I don't remember 100% how it goes rip

"All for One..." All Might muttered, getting into a fighting stance.

The mentioned man glowered down at the number one pro hero while floating in the air with a stolen quirk; no remorse is hidden beneath his metallic, black face mask.

This man was the true embodiment of evil. The number one villain.

The number one knew he had to win— it was his last chance to save everyone from All for One, for he knew he would be done in after this battle. This was All Might's last fighting chance.

The evil man quickly yet calmly sent a large wave of black and red towards All Might, causing said man to stumble, but hold back the attack, while at the same time trying to regain his footing.

All for One sent the same attack at his foe once more, but he dodged and got ready to attack back this time.

All Might lunged forward, a Detroit Smash at the ready in his right fist. He smashed it into All for One's black and red quirk, only to receive a handful of blood and some minor fractures and breaks in his hand's bone structure.

The villain smirked under his mask, the sickening sound of human cartilage snapping sent a pleased shiver down his spine.

This man was insane.

All Might's eyes widened slightly when he noticed Bakugou. Realising that he couldn't fight with 100% of his power with a teenage kid so close nearby, he wished that he had called in backup as soon as he arrived at the scene.

But he didn't.

The next few minutes was a blur of fists and quirks for the two men fighting, as Midoriya and gang saved Bakugou from the league's clutches.

The villains were obviously displeased with the fact that their captive was now (literally) flying free like a bird with his friends.

All for One's smirk grew to a scowl under his mask once he heard the wind brush past him and saw the teens blasting off into the distance from out of the corner of his eyes.

He looked back to his league members and sent a tentacle thing into Kurogiri.

"What are you doing to him?!" Y/n screamed at All for One, obviously angered by his action, and with good reason. Kurogiri was like a father to her.

He flicked his gaze towards her calmly. "I'm opening his warp gate by force."

Her pupils dilated as she watched the blood of the warp gate slowly trickle down his chest, creating a deep red puddle around his frail form.

All of a sudden, she smiled.

All for One froze and fell to the ground, his mask slipping off of his messed up face in the process.

"Betrayal?" He whispered to himself. "No, that's not it."

He tried to get up, out of the h/c haired girl's grasp, but it was no use. All Might took this opportunity to pin All for One down as Smile shoved her fellow villains into the warp gate.

They all protested as she shoved them into the swirling vortex... especially Tomura.

"No, I can't leave you!" He cried out, grasping onto her sleeves with four fingers so he couldn't fall through the portal.

Tears swelled up in y/n's eyes as she smiled, not daring to let All for One go. "I love you, Shimura Tenko."

His eyes widened behind his father's hand. "I never told you my last name—," he was cut off as she removed the hand, before hugging him tightly.

"Do this for me." Then, in an instant, she kissed him.

It was short, sure. But it meant something.

Quickly, while he was still shocked, she shoved him and the hand into the portal. "Stay safe."

The warp gate closed, leaving All Might, All for One, and Smile.

(Don't hate me, I removed Gran Torino from this part ssksk)

All Might smiled his signature smile and gave a thumbs up to a helicopter with a live broadcast camera.

Suddenly, he deflated into his 'secret' form. Everybody was shocked, but they understood that they were safe, and always would be with a Symbol of Piece.

People all around the world cheered. Their hero had won.

To them, his thumbs up read: "You are safe! For I am here!"

But Midoriya and l/n knew better.

"Now, it's your turn."

«Don't forget to smile»

:']
(I cried writing this)