03: a t t a c k o n u n i v e r s a l s t u d i o s j a p a n

Edited: 16.11.2018
Wc: 419

"Excuse us for rudely showing up uninvited out of the blue, but we have a goal and we plan to achieve it."

1 / 2 y e a r s  a g o

"Your quirk is so useless!"

"Its more suit for a villain than a hero!"

(Oof look at me flowing with them clichés)

"Beep beep I'm a frigging sheep!"

"DIE DEKU!"

Y/n couldn't believe it. She was so excited to show her 'friends' at school her brand new quirk, but they didn't seem to like it as much as she did.

You see, her quirk could paralyse anyone she smiled at. Her quirk, coincidentally, was simply called: Smile. It only wears off when she stops smiling or blinks. But, as some quirks are, she found it was difficult to control. Who she paralysed and when she paralysed them was unknown to not only the people around her, but to herself. Consequently, Gran Torino had felt the effect of her quirk many times over.

So, he decided one day that he would train her to better control her quirk. And, she agreed.

She would prove them wrong.

She would show everyone that bullied her that she was not a villain.

That she would become a hero.

That they didn't have to be...

afraid.

p r e s e n t

"Excuse us for rudely showing up uninvited out of the blue, but we have a goal and we plan to achieve it."

Kurogiri scared the crap out of more than half the students in the USJ when he appeared in front of them, bragging about some random plan he and his league had conjured up for them.

"We are the League of Villains, and we are here for one reason only. Your mighty Symbol of Peace, All Might," he told the class, only making their shock and overwhelming fear grow even further.

Tomura spoke suddenly, "Its a shame that All Might isn't here, we planned all of this for him, after all. Maybe if we kill a few of the kids, he'll come out to play."

He smirked sadistically, motioning his arm in y/n's direction. "Y/n, if you wouldn't mind..."

He trailed off as Kurogiri warped all of the students to every corner of the facility and a warp appeared in front of the h/c haired girl.

She smirked slightly and stepped back slowly and suspense fully while her eyes widened with anticipation.

"I'm coming for you, kiddos."

«Don't forget to smile»

:]