27: w r o n g

(eeh this was going to be the second to last chapter, but most of you guys wanted this story to be extended for 20k so,)

Tomura did not take a seat. In fact, he remained standing in the centre of the room. All for One circled around him, eyeing him up and down, before stopping in front of him. "I do not need you anymore. I have found a new successor."

"But... but sensei... what are you saying?" Tomura's heart began beating 100 beats per minute. "You... you rescued me! You promised me—"

"I did no such thing."

Tomura had never felt so small. When All for One stretched out his arm that was sparking with red and black energy, he came to the conclusion that he was going to die. He was going to die. He was going to die. He was... not going to die. No, not yet. Y/n still needed him. Hana and Yuu needed their father in their lives. He couldn't leave them. Not like this, and not now.

He shot out his arm, shaking, before smiling through his fear like All Might and y/n always had. "I'm not going to die. Not yet."

All for One chuckled. "Seems like I have a challenger." An orb of energy appeared in his hand, the same midnight black and blood red as the tentacles he stabbed Kurogiri with to force open his warp gate. "Come at me, you fool."

Tomura was the first to attack. Lunging forward towards his former sensei, he reached out his bony arm, longing for it to reach the man's face, neck, or chest so he could cause some incurable damage towards the sadistic man before him. Alas, All for One sidestepped his futile attempt easily, leading towards the face planting of Tomura onto the cold, dry concrete. 

All for One laughed at the poor man's misery before stalking slowly towards him, popping his knuckles thoroughly.

~

Y/n set Yuu down in his bed before tucking in Hana, kissing both of their foreheads before leaving the room that they shared. It was getting late, and y/n was slightly beginning to worry for her husband's wellbeing. She fully knew he could handle himself should anything happen, but her gut just wouldn't let her relax.  Tomura had been gone too long— that of which she was certain.

The h/c-ette draped her f/c leather jacket over her shoulders before slipping her arms through the long sleeves, grabbing herself a flashlight before making her way down the same route Tomura had taken to reach the league's new hideout earlier that evening. She was ready to help him in any way he needed it. Even if it meant killing All for One.

oof sorry guys. i wrote most of this a week ago and came back to it like "what is this—? garbage??" soo i'll leave this chapter here because mmm. I've been testing all week n i'm wiped out :")

Please forgive me, kiddos.

I will try to update  more this weekend because i made sure that id have no homework so i could write

«Don't forget to smile»

:]