29: " d r e a m " c o m e t r u e

warning: angst (sorry, not sorry)

"Hey Tenko."

He looked over at y/n and hummed. "Yeah?"

She smiled at him, not activating her quirk. "Let's go out to dinner some time soon to celebrate the death of All for One."

He shrugged calmly. "Okay, sure. I'll make reservations for tomorrow night."

She nodded and left the living room where the couple had been laying on the couch together and walked into their kids' room. She rocked them a little before going to her and Tenko's bedroom, flopping down onto their bed without the strength to get under the sheets, let alone change into her pyjamas.

The next morning, y/n awoke to the blinding light of the morning sun beaming through the  windows. 

"Uggh Tenko what the fu-"

"Hush."

"Get your finger off my mouth. Ew germs," y/n stated, shoving his finger away from her mouth.

He chuckled deeply and set a tray of food in front of her onto the sheets.

She smiled up at him. "Thank you," she said before kissing his cheek. "I love you."

"You're welcome. I love you too."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"So... what's your favourite dinner food?" A e/c eyes girl asked, slipping a h/l strand of hair behind a s/t ear.

The male across from her smiled slightly, not moving otherwise before he spoke. "I... I'm not sure." He chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his neck. "What's yours?"

She hummed and stroked her chin as if she had a long, grey beard and was a wise old man who had been through and seen so much that he seemed like the wisest person you could ever meet. "F/f, probably. Although binge watching The Flash with the companion of (ice cream flavour) could suffice."

Now the man laughed, his medium length blue-ish grey hair swaying slightly as he leaned forward, trying to muffle his laughs with his fist.

Seeing his response, the woman smiled and laughed wholeheartedly. The sound of angels and full, melodic chimes filled his ears as she continued.

Suddenly, three heavy knocks were heard from the front door of the restaurant before men in S.W.A.T uniforms and bulletproof vests barged through the doors, guns blazing, aiming every firearm at the one and only Shimura Tenko, who was also known as Shigaraki Tomura.

He stood up quickly, his chair squeaking against the floor, toppling over. The sudden movement caused one of the men in black to pull the trigger. The bullet seemingly was in slow motion, hurdling towards the duo at an unbelievable speed.

As the bullet reached Tenko, it ripped through his black tuxedo and blood began seeping through the fabric as he tumbled to the ground in a cold, lifeless heap.

"No!"

(I hope you don't hate me-)

«Don't forget to smile»

:]